Dual Rectos - Which one to choose?

TnX

Hi there! My first post :)

Now to the problem. I have read quite many rewiews about every kind of recto possible, but I thinks that I have to be sure when I buy something. So, whick Rectifier to choose, the older one with 2 channels or newer with 3? I fancy the possibilities on three and I actually haven't defind my style yet. But I have heard that the 2CH has better sound...
Is there any difference in Silverface and Blackface(except blackface looks way cooler :twisted: ).
I also have a JCM800, so Vintage or older Rock and Metal sounds are not very importnant.

No difference between Silverface and Blackface, other than Mojo :wink:

The 2chs have a thicker tone, but a bad clean tone. The 3chs are more versatile, but buzzier.

i will say i love my two channel but i don;t have much experience with a variety of amps like some of the higher end high gain things but it does the trick for me. it will give you a ton of options on tone but the two channels does limit what you can do at once. but if you were used to playing on a single channel 800 you can prob deal with that

i will say i love my two channel but i don;t have much experience with a variety of amps like some of the higher end high gain things but it does the trick for me. it will give you a ton of options on tone but the two channels does limit what you can do at once. but if you were used to playing on a single channel 800 you can prob deal with that

Thanks for quick responses! But now I have a dilemma. I bid in Ebay and ofcourse lost(someone just had to bid 25$ more :D). Anyway, instananioucly when I lost, I got new 2 messages in My Ebay. One looks like someone has sent a mail from other account offering the amp in ridicolous price and thru email. But the other is the same guy who listed the last amp and told me he has another one just like it and it's even listed in Ebay(only Buyitnow). His feedback is 235...so, I really don't know what to think, because I'm quite paranoid about scams, but it still came from a right place and thru ebay and it's listed. So for now I just asked for new pictures. If he sends those I ask the serial number and so on...

Is this a possible scam?

Back