eggie 1x12 help..

Mcgas

HI all...I am in Oz and the local dealer sells the Rebel and Cab. I was always thinking of getting the Original ported oversize 1x12 to go with my mod 50. I think both this cab and the Rebel cab both have classic 80s in them. Whats the sonic difference? If I try out the cheaper Rebel cab and like it, does that mean ill be even more happier with the dearer one? Or if I try it and dont like it, does that mean I wont like the dearer one? Thx for ur help.. Macka

Mcgas":3czkiyfm said:
HI all...I am in Oz and the local dealer sells the Rebel and Cab. I was always thinking of getting the Original ported oversize 1x12 to go with my mod 50. I think both this cab and the Rebel cab both have classic 80s in them. Whats the sonic difference? If I try out the cheaper Rebel cab and like it, does that mean ill be even more happier with the dearer one? Or if I try it and dont like it, does that mean I wont like the dearer one? Thx for ur help.. Macka

The oversized 1x12 are pretty special. I have three and love them even with different amps.

I hear the GC TM2x12 are the bomb and can be had for $349.00 at GC

The 1x12 OS works great for me, but honestly in hindsight I probably would have gotten more bang for the buck going for the TM 2x12.

swimrunner":3jws9c3j said:
The 1x12 OS works great for me, but honestly in hindsight I probably would have gotten more bang for the buck going for the TM 2x12.

At the time I got mine the TM2-12's were not out. Still happy though and.....I dont have to move them much or pack them.

Back