Egnater Erect mod!?

richedie

Hey, I hear this mod is incredible and I am going to be sending my Erect in to Dave for the mod. Does anyone have clips or comment son this one? :thumbsup:

richedie":2ncazx7o said:
Hey, I hear this mod is incredible and I am going to be sending my Erect in to Dave for the mod. Does anyone have clips or comment son this one? :thumbsup:
No clips but be prepared to change your undergarments when he gets done rich!!!I could not praise this mod enough!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cool Jason, Eric said the same thing although he made no mention of undergarments. Only your mind thinks that way. :LOL: :LOL:

I hope Dave never stops doing these mods. I have others I would like modded!

Does he have a site that runs down a list of all mods????? I couldn't find anything.

richedie":2g3ro70e said:
Does he have a site that runs down a list of all mods????? I couldn't find anything.

That would be very helpful. Also, perhaps a video of the mod running through it's capabilities would help, just a short review. I've been seriously considering modding my SL2 with the HBE (SL2 is just a little too smooth for me), but I need something that will do more than just VH, and everything I've seen/heard on it so far is all VH oriented. Eric will post something eventually I'm sure, and that will weigh heavily in my decision for the mod. Still, if Dave had a break down of his mods with some reviews, it would draw a lot of attention I'm sure.

richedie":25780zps said:
Cool Jason, Eric said the same thing although he made no mention of undergarments. Only your mind thinks that way. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh you will shit your pants Rich! :) I did comparing it to the stock version :) Best thing is to just contact him, since he can mod it to make it sound like you want. I had him do a custom mod on my DLX, which I am VERY happy with.

Eric

bbaug14":2xp7dorn said:
richedie":2xp7dorn said:

That would be very helpful. Also, perhaps a video of the mod running through it's capabilities would help, just a short review. I've been seriously considering modding my SL2 with the HBE (SL2 is just a little too smooth for me), but I need something that will do more than just VH, and everything I've seen/heard on it so far is all VH oriented. Eric will post something eventually I'm sure, and that will weigh heavily in my decision for the mod. Still, if Dave had a break down of his mods with some reviews, it would draw a lot of attention I'm sure.

It definitely adds some hair to the SL2, and really tightens it up. It can go from VH (which it does really well) to Zakk depending on how you EQ it. The EQ is VERY usable and VERY flexible.

Eric

I have no time to do a list or a site etc. To busy doing mods and making rigs for people. Email me or pm me or call me. Start with email though.

aeroic":1bdf63jr said:
richedie":1bdf63jr said:

Oh you will shit your pants Rich! :) I did comparing it to the stock version :) Best thing is to just contact him, since he can mod it to make it sound like you want. I had him do a custom mod on my DLX, which I am VERY happy with.

Eric

Your description is perfect. Can I tell him I want the Eric mod? :rock:

richedie":3c3ndpl4 said:
aeroic":3c3ndpl4 said:
richedie":3c3ndpl4 said:

Eric

Your description is perfect. Can I tell him I want the Eric mod? :rock:

Yeah...tell Dave you want the Mushy Brown Undies mod! That's the mod he did to my EG5...Drop D power chord on the Dave Modded EG5 equals the "Brown Chord" :) Dude...get him to mod your shit. You WON'T be sorry!

Back