egnater vengeance....

I'll sell you this for 500 .... It's been sitting on a shelf in my studio untouched for like 2 years ....

1711414986739.jpeg

Looks like Kyle has a video on one if you want more material for your decision.

If you need a high output head on the cheap some other alternatives can be a jsx, xxx, a few carvins like x100 and mts3200

The JSX is such a steal for what they go for ............. I worked on one and had it in my shop for a bit ..... I loved the thing and almost bought one on a few occasions when I saw them on GC for 600

Just got it. My wife thought she would surprise me and unpack it. This is the 2nd amp I have purchased from guitar center that they did not include the power cord or the cord for the footswitch. Wtf yo? Three trash bags of bubble wrap I’m going through right now to make sure she didn’t pitch the cords. Fuckin a….amp is in great condition though.

The JSX is such a steal for what they go for ............. I worked on one and had it in my shop for a bit ..... I loved the thing and almost bought one on a few occasions when I saw them on GC for 600

That Laboga though. Crazy deal. I'll send you a JSX for it.
Well, as soon as I get my hands on another one :ROFLMAO:

Just got it. My wife thought she would surprise me and unpack it. This is the 2nd amp I have purchased from guitar center that they did not include the power cord or the cord for the footswitch. Wtf yo? Three trash bags of bubble wrap I’m going through right now to make sure she didn’t pitch the cords. Fuckin a….amp is in great condition though.
HNAD! Waiting on the clips...

I overdid it again today and now I’m all geeked up. I’m going to eat some edibles and call it quits for the day…. I will fire it up tomorrow…fuck it…

Back