Einstein midi switching help

big_herm

I am wanting to just switch channels with the Einstein via midi. I don’t have it modded for mode switching on channel 1 (yet) so the basic function jack on my RJM Mastermind LT I think will work since it’s just a 1/4 inch jack. Will this work? Just want to be sure I don’t mess anything up with the amp. Once I get it modded, I have a RJM mini amp gizmo that will allow me to switch between modes and channels. I have a custom cable being made for that with a 5 pin DIN to 1/4 TRS. According to RJM, that’s all I need to make the mini amp gizmo work for the Einstein. Any help or input here is much appreciated!

I am using the RJM RG-16 and can switch my Einstein via 1/4 and also use it for my DMoll which I switch via Midi. You should be good to go if Ron says thats all ya need.

I am using the RJM RG-16 and can switch my Einstein via 1/4 and also use it for my DMoll which I switch via Midi. You should be good to go if Ron says thats all ya need.

thanks! If it doesn’t work for some reason I’ll try to find a RG-16. Had a chance to get one but was a lot more expensive than the mini gizmo

Back