Eleven Rack - SLO100 metal clips

aeroic

Just got my 11R setup this weekend...and man does it kick ass!!! For me...it works better than the AxeFX as usability is a BREEZE..and all I really cared about was the amp sims and a few effects, as I'm using my Lexicon MPXG2 for my delays, choruses, flanges, reverbs etc.

Here is a quick setup I did w/ the 11R and the SLO100 Drive setup.

http://www.music-boulevard.org/mp3/elev ... -metal.mp3

Let me know what you guys think!

Eric

What a killer clip! I have actually been thinking that I would add one of these to work with at home since the price is so good.

Kick ass here is my rig

Attachments

• 000_0002.JPG
    000_0002.JPG
    838.3 KB · Views: 1,885
HMJ":2hx92rmt said:
Kick ass here is my rig

That's a good looking rig man!!! I'm excited to jam on this thing more...that was about an hour worth of tweaking... For me..This is what I was hoping the AxeFX was right from the start.

Eric

Sounds very good........hear a tad of fuzz going on in the background but that's being picky........good stuff...... :rock:

I think the clip is great, but IMO the amp sims don't sound great, bit static and flat. I'd rather hear your Mod100 or AxeFX doing that riff. :rock:

Wow...that sounded very good. I couldn't get mine to sound even in the ballpark of my Axe, but would love to...I ain't no Axe snob, even thought I love the thing. Would love it if the 11rack would do it for me....maybe I should give it another shot

were those recorded direct....I did hear some of the usual modeller fizz as well....

but I did like the slo sound better than the 800....

Sounds really good Eric. I'm seriously considering getting an Eleven in the near future for pre production and songwriting sessions... :thumbsup:

That's the best that I've heard the 11 sound to date, but I still think it doesn't quite stack up to the Axe for "realness"...the first SLO clip sounded a little fizzy to me.
The second clip was much better IMO.

Back