Emojis

311splawndude

Not a big deal but I've been wondering about this since the format change. BTW - not a big deal.

Remember how when one would click on the emoji button in the tray a separate box would open up and you could select from there and the box of emojis would stay up. So it was always there. And now, that box pops up but you loose your place where you were typing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or is it just me? I miss the old emoji days

That sounds something like the phpBB forum software's M.O. Brother 3.

Don't remember how this forum's software functioned back in the day but it seems to be the general flow of things that as time marches on things get squeezed into ever-smaller boxes.

Cookie lists in Safari for example under the "Manage Website Data" tab. You might have hundreds to go through to choose which you want to delete and yet you're given a window of... wait for it... 7. :no: :LOL:

This might help:
A "trick" I use is to click all the emojis I figure I'll use in a post after typing it. This lines them up in one place and you can cut and paste them to where you like in your text quickly without having to mess about with pop-ups.

Back