F/S Fully Loaded KSR / Rhodes Colossus

Candiria

This one hurts.

My Rhodes Colossus. Excellent condition. It has been updated by Kyle to have the newer clean and crunch channels. The footswitch has also been updated to have the preset mode which changes it from a standard footswitch to a midi controller with the ability to save presets for voicing switches and the FX loop. Right now there are brand new JJ KT-77s in there but I also have JJ 6l6's that I can put in for you. I honestly prefer the 6l6's but they are a few years old so I put the KTs in.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: KSR/Rhodes Colossus
Modifications (if any:) Wood Mod, Updated Clean and Crunch, Updated Footswitch
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) Footswitch and cables
Location (City,State or City,Country:) South Jersey
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s:) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid:) here, Protest at SevenString.org and TheGearPage, Reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) $2,000 + Shipping PP Gift
Pictures:

https://reverb.com/item/23600685-ksr-rhodes-colossus

ezwneofa8c3rbgaqejzi.jpg

avxtcyta7bxjc1swtz3n.jpg

zppo5hnszokletwdcwhs.jpg

a7uxingv829okbeodvzl.jpg

I only ever hear these doing metal. I’d be REALLY interested in hearing it do a warm and smooth high gain lead tone.

@fatbagg Listen to Andy Wood’s solo album. It is a Herbert and a Rhodes Colossus. I think there is a ton of overlap in the Diezel and the KSR, personally. To me, they are more similar than different.

I have had my eye on a KSR for quite some time, and if I hadn’t bought the Trip 2, a KSR would have been my amp.

BTW, for the record, I dug your Bogner Helios Eclipse more than the Wizard.

Check out Chris Peters on Youtube. I think he does stuff other than metal. I use my Orthos for just about everything from clean to crunch to metal and it's only two channels. I cant imagine the versatility with a Colossus. I can play stuff like The Cure to crunchy stuff like AC/DC to indie and punk with no problem. I attemtped to play some Eric Johnson and was pretty amazed at how good it sounded with a little bit of Delay and Reverb. These amps are not one trick ponies.

In Absentia":3dfvht00 said:
@fatbagg Listen to Andy Wood’s solo album. It is a Herbert and a Rhodes Colossus. I think there is a ton of overlap in the Diezel and the KSR, personally. To me, they are more similar than different.

I have had my eye on a KSR for quite some time, and if I hadn’t bought the Trip 2, a KSR would have been my amp.

BTW, for the record, I dug your Bogner Helios Eclipse more than the Wizard.

Thanks. They are both crazy good. Listening to them both I’m reminded of just how strong the eclipse sounds, very bold. Well...I have a Herbert, And am in love!

Thanks for all the discussion guys!

First and only price drop. $2,000 + shipping PP Gift.

I'm open to small trades to help close deals where the cash is off a little, pedals/pickups etc. but I won't go lower than $2,000 for this amp.

Back