Fallout TV Series on Amazon

NowYou'rePlayingWithPower

Anyone else looking forward to checking it out? I've noticed a lot of avatars and usernames regarding the series.
It's one of the few games I've spent any real time on since I was a kid. Seems people are already complaining about the "lore" and whatnot, but they did that with Cowboy Bebop, too, which I thought was pretty good for compressing the story down.

I’ll check out anything with Walton Goggins in it. Love that guy. Certainly looks like they didn’t skimp on production value. Never could get into the games all that much. Some open world games get boring for me, which Fallout does.

Would get a kick if in the background they put a worn out sign with a glimpse of Baby Billy…lol

I’ll check out anything with Walton Goggins in it. Love that guy. Certainly looks like they didn’t skimp on production value. Never could get into the games all that much. Some open world games get boring for me, which Fallout does.

Would get a kick if in the background they put a worn out sign with a glimpse of Baby Billy…lol
I get it, the whole "play fetch" quests.
Always thought they were funny, though.
PC mods make them a lot more entertaining.

I might watch but have my hopes set extremely low. Looks like woke trash and very much "Fallout 4" not Fallout 1 or 2 or even 3 or NV. I've never watched any Amazon originals...don't they have a really shitty reputation?

I did notice in the trailer the wrecked cars where just 50's cars instead of '1950s in the 2050s' which didn't bode well.

I might watch but have my hopes set extremely low. Looks like woke trash and very much "Fallout 4" not Fallout 1 or 2 or even 3 or NV. I've never watched any Amazon originals...don't they have a really shitty reputation?

I did notice in the trailer the wrecked cars where just 50's cars instead of '1950s in the 2050s' which didn't bode well.

Yeah, I'm not expecting the lore to be anything on point, and I think it's been stated by the director that we'll be disappointed if we expect it. Wokeness will lose my interest pretty quick, so I guess we'll see how it plays out. I don't think casting a female lead is going to automatically make it that way, but it def could. From what little I gather, she's just an idiot vault dweller. Anyway, have you seen the Fallout London mod for Fallout 4? Looks cool.

1712353906399223.png

Man, whoever made that Bingo card must have worked with the show or seen it prior release. I thought there would be some on there but almost every single square is checked.

Back