Finally got some decent shelving...

ZEN Amps

... and why did it take us so long?

Stacking heads looks cool but man it's pretty impractical - so we spent some time today putting a better system in place. Tomorrow, we get high on solder fumes to make this all functional.

Zen wall Dec 2023 d.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to find a place like this to come and quickly plug up and try a bunch of great amps so I could find my grail.

i "only" own 4 heads and realized this already. Oh well...

But man, that wall is always impressive!
So more clips to come soon? Your YT-channel has been quite for some time now.

i "only" own 4 heads and realized this already. Oh well...

But man, that wall is always impressive!
So more clips to come soon? Your YT-channel has been quite for some time now.
Yeah maybe in the new year, really hard to find time for that stuff. Will probably keep it simple next time and just do some quick clips rather than a song and dance.

What museum is this?
Museums are quiet and dignified spaces. This is LOUD and OBNOXIOUS.

That does not look earthquake proof. Fail
Better than it was! And man I'm shocked you didn't take the opportunity to quote the first 11 words of post #2 and take it to the gutter. Do better.

Looks great man!

What to you do when you get the 31st amp in? Actually, I'm assuming you guys have more than 30 amps anyway. I was thinking a rolling cart that holds 3 or 4 amps would be great for wheeling in and out for maybe amps that don't make the Wall of Fame :LOL: or amps on short consignment.

PS: Please please pay extra for insurance rider :yes:

Looks great man!

What to you do when you get the 31st amp in? Actually, I'm assuming you guys have more than 30 amps anyway. I was thinking a rolling cart that holds 3 or 4 amps would be great for wheeling in and out for maybe amps that don't make the Wall of Fame :LOL: or amps on short consignment.

PS: Please please pay extra for insurance rider :yes:
Yeah there's a bunch more heads and combos about the studio, we just shuffle them around as needed. The MTL, Uber blue, Quick Rod and Jubilee are out on loan too, that happens quite a bit for friend's recording projects.

To be honest stacking everything on cabs was never practical, it was more to look cool in the videos. All but two cabs are now back in an adjacent room and miked up permanently - makes recording quick and painless.

Back