Finally on the list!!!!

rockerjt

:rock: Chris called today, and Mark is back up and feeling better. They are now taking orders again, 6-9 month wait, but I don't care. For sound that good, I have waited my entire playing life.

If we go 9 months (hope we don't), this will drop right around my birthday; great present. Sweet.

JT

I'm sure you'll see it before your birthday. I don't know what year though... :dunno:

I'm coming up on the one year mark myself... maybe I should send them an anniversary card \:D/

You know, even if it takes over a year, big deal. Of course after a year I may think it IS a big deal. I am stoked about the chance to get one, but in the mean time I have a nice old Marshall to keep me company. After having every amp I can think of (and some I have forgotten), I think this amp may be my be-all, end-all amp.I guess I will find out in (hopefully) 6-9 months. I've waited forever for an amp that I have been told is "that good", so I can continue to wait, knowing it is going to get here someday.

JT

Rufus Leaking":ntkm5r2w said:
I'm sure you'll see it before your birthday. I don't know what year though... :dunno:

I'm coming up on the one year mark myself... maybe I should send them an anniversary card \:D/

How many people haven't gotten one that had signed up a year ago ?...or I guess more to the point...what is the back log now and how long have people been waiting ?

The reason I ask, is because I tried for years to hook up with Mark to mod amps I have/had, but it just didn't work out. I talked to him on the phone several times and came really close to sending him amps at one time or another. I just couldn't reach him again to confirm the amp was on it's way so I didn't go through with it.

He is such a cool guy to talk with, it is too bad these problems have plagued his business.

I think I might get on the list too, as long as the amps are flowing...even if it is slow.

Back