First on your list to go - pick 1

billsbigego

Top of my list
gettyimages-1165301142.jpg

Okay, why? 2 examples.
Le heckin based and redpilled reporter is so brave he gets fired from Fox for reporting on real shit, immediately starts talking about aliens and shape shifters and doing weird shit like having Kevin Spacey on his show

He had Hunter Biden write a recommendation for his son to get into Georgetown
He admits to applying to the CIA
He worked for Fox
His dad was a mega spook that ran Voice of America
Mother in law was daughter of mega spook J. Fulbright
First job on TV was working for fucking CNNs Crossfire, which is KNOWN to be Mockingbird (Tom Braden).

classic poison the well psyop
read his bio, literally no one glows harder than that guy

Last edited:
Le heckin based and redpilled reporter is so brave he gets fired from Fox for reporting on real shit, immediately starts talking about aliens and shape shifters and doing weird shit like having Kevin Spacey on his show

He worked for Fox
First job on TV was working for fucking CNNs Crossfire, which is KNOWN to be Mockingbird (Tom Braden).

To me the family ties are the most compelling, and that he wanted to join the CIA at one point is worth noting. I don't at all agree with everything he says or how every part of how he conducts his interviews, but at the end of the day I don't see anyone more prominent that is questioning the establishment, bringing worthwhile and damning news and evidence to light — even if it is at times incomplete. So how do you see his work assisting corrupt actors in the USA? I think you were the one that shared the Mike Benz interview for example. And I noticed you just shared an Ozempic meme. I didn't hear about that stuff but for Carlson. Maybe YOU'RE a fed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: J/K

I will note he is quiet and avoids certain subjects, like ISRAEL for one. Maybe that alone makes it worth it to someone, somewhere.

He worked for Fox

giphy.gif

He panders to ignorant simpletons
You think that anyone who doesn't believe what you do is a simpleton, moron, etc. You have very little ability to see from other people's perspective or outside of the "3x5" card of allowable opinion". Your view is supreme and absolute. So I'd ask for an example, but I'm sure that'd get nowhere. But go ahead if you want.

I will note he is quiet and avoids certain subjects, like ISRAEL for one. Maybe that alone makes it worth it to someone, somewhere.
I guess I was wrong about this. Apparently he just interviewed a Palestinian Christian Pastor with a sympathetic lens and now the Neocon chickenhawks, the Jewish lobby and end-times Christians are apparently up in arms. 🤷‍♂️

Back