First on your list to go - pick 1

And BTW @Aynirar27 I've never heard you discuss foreign policy, economics, political philosophy and so on. You only seem to have opinions about drag queens, the vax and NASA 🤔

You think that anyone who doesn't believe what you do is a simpleton, moron, etc. You have very little ability to see from other people's perspective or outside of the "3x5" card of allowable opinion". Your view is supreme and absolute. So I'd ask for an example, but I'm sure that'd get nowhere. But go ahead if you want.
Lol I think he’s a dipshit, deal with it . Get a life dude

And BTW @Aynirar27 I've never heard you discuss foreign policy, economics, political philosophy and so on. You only seem to have opinions about drag queens, the vax and NASA 🤔

I have no interest in discussing those. I’m not very well versed in them.

Maybe you should take a hint and not discuss things you are clueless about too

I have no interest in discussing those. I’m not very well versed in them.

Maybe you should take a hint and not discuss things you are clueless about too
If you’re not well versed, how can you claim to evaluate anyone’s knowledge or ability?

I have real life experiences with people who do drag. I have friends that do it
giphy.gif

Yea. Do you? Who’s foreign policy and economics did I comment on?
Well…We were discussing Tucker…you had big strong feelings about him (but can’t really say why)…I pointed out how you only talk about drag queens, spaceships and vaxxes, and, well, now we’re here 🤔

Well…We were discussing Tucker…you had big strong feelings about him (but can’t really say why)…I pointed out how you only talk about drag queens, spaceships and vaxxes, and, well, now we’re here 🤔

Yea man. No mention of foreign policies or economics aside from you

it’s not my fault you get your politics from him. Don’t drag me down to your level. Dude is a talking head on the TV
I don’t get my politics from him. In fact he’s only come to my attention in the past few years. But you’re still not articulating why you don’t like him. You’re just calling him names.

I don’t get my politics from him. In fact he’s only come to my attention in the past few years. But you’re still not articulating why you don’t like him. You’re just calling him names.

I mentioned his name and his stupid face and you accused me of “evaluating his politics” so obviously you see him as a political voice.

I do not

Back