Floyd Rose releases Stone Tone granite block

H_Squire":ba7m588a said:
Wow- nothing like a little google to uncover some more of the exact same but in the piano world.

So I googled Robert Di Santo Stone Tone and look what came up. Has anyone else seen this? It looks like a bunch of our key playing friends had skepticism about this product in pianos. When faced with skepticism he produced videos that really were not definitive and had his "friends" get on the forum and go on EXTREMELY long winded "I am smarter than you…this is why I am smarter than you…this is why you don't understand" rants.

This is UNREAL. Check this out!

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthre ... 583/1.html
Yep, wash, rinse and repeat...
And again, a simple A/B vid with the same instrument, SAME amp and settings, and SAME miking position with the SAME mics, so the only audible difference is the block would say all we need to hear. Would not take half the time he has spent on smoke blowing, and would not take a pro player at all.
Hit the same 8 chords and let them ring, play some heavy muted rhythm riffs for 15 seconds, and play 25 seconds of lead notes along with some cleans also. And done.... Thats all we need to hear
Put up or shut the fuck up for pete's sake. Your "latest development" updates mean absolutely nothing to any of us because you talk to much in the first place.

"F. Y. I. What else? Thats why. ENJOY because this Technology I've developed will change the face of pianos forever, and enable all artists to write new piano composition you couldn't do on ANY other acoustic piano no matter the variables, soon I will post the out come of several more pianos that are within a few moths of completion so when the Baldwin 9 foot concert grand roars, that will send the bar of performance thru the roof.."

Lol!

rottingcorpse":19up6cmw said:
I am still waiting for the price to come down, as we were told it would.

Dude, know any machinists? Grab some froom the local countershop dumpster, tap some holes in it, done.

My friends father is a machinist, been thinking of asking him to make one for fun, who knows it might sound cool.

Yeah, my brother-in-law could do it, but I won't waste his time. I wanna a/b/c test this product with Dwisted and Juggernaut and give this forum our honest opinions....good, bad, or indifferent. I know for FACT that all three of us agree that the big brass block makes a difference. And we have the best gear around. Total gear whores.

Stonetone® Products":10gnlt75 said:
Granite is the optimum transducer for any stringed instrument comprised of a bridge system. Period.
Science and many reputable folks in the science world has proven this concept as fact, from Nasa Geo physicists and the private sector.

Here is a interesting link for all of you to read.. Enjoy !

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -to-432hz/ :thumbsup:

Jeez! Why aren't whole guitars made of this magic rock, granite!?

For any other Brand/style/manufacturer block upgrade or spec you need, click here > http://www.stonetoneproducts.com/collections/floyd-rose

Stone Tone Rock Blocks
Price slashed from $166.00 to $110.50 only at FloydRose.com or http://www.stonetoneproducts.com/collections/floyd-rose

What is the Stone Tone Rock Block? These patented sustain blocks are made of granite, and are designed to enhance and strengthen the sound of your tremolo-equipped instrument across the entire audio spectrum. After installing a Stone Tone block, your guitar’s clarity, sustain, and overall tone will be improved equally in all ranges of the fret board—you can’t argue with the results of this upgrade; top tier players such as Ira Black, Jeff Loomis, Chris Poland, Dave Reffett and Scott Gailor all stand behind it.

Granite, when quarried in its natural state, is not only of an ideal density for the purpose of sustain, but also has a crystalline atomic structure which is ideal for sonic transference—it requires no factory processing or dilution, and the natural change in sound, upon installation, is so drastic that signal loss between the guitar and amplifier is purported to be decreased by 30%. The Stone Tone Rock Block is compatible with the Floyd Rose Original Tremolo System and its derivatives, as well as many licensed models. Comes with stainless steel sustain block mounting screws, available in both standard and L-shaped formats.
Click the link below for more information!

Stone Tone Rock Blocks at FloydRose.com
L-Shaped Stone Tone Rock Blocks at FloydRose.com

Attachments

• banner-floyd-rose-Homepage_Blocks-Customize.jpg
    banner-floyd-rose-Homepage_Blocks-Customize.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3,708
anomaly":31ajpcvx said:
Stonetone® Products":31ajpcvx said:
Granite is the optimum transducer for any stringed instrument comprised of a bridge system. Period.
Science and many reputable folks in the science world has proven this concept as fact, from Nasa Geo physicists and the private sector.

Here is a interesting link for all of you to read.. Enjoy !

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -to-432hz/ :thumbsup:

Jeez! Why aren't whole guitars made of this magic rock, granite!?

They have, but none of the folks who tried managed to develop a system where the finished guitar is 6.5 lbs to 8 max.
Back 2004 Stone Tone® developed this internal apparatus made of granite that's embedded to function with the top that the internal apparatus is attached to. This design couples all the vibrating energies of all components retaining every nuance, even note articulation, sustain, big clarity, equal volume on all strings and harmonics throughout the instrument makes the guitar react much more efficiently with the least amount of signal loss.

The Rock Blocks are an affordable upgrade than the complete Stone Tone® guitar or retro fit..
The composition of this Upgrade is the result of the big bang theory or many natural occurring event(s) of the Earth and/or all that took place to create it..
However, our blocks have all the natural integrity in which it was created.

Stonetone® Products":dlrebstl said:
The composition of this Upgrade is the result of the big bang theory or many natural occurring event(s) of the Earth and/or all that took place to create it..

Isn't this true of all materials on earth? ;)

Hey, at first I read this and kind of giggled, but URANIUM in Granite?? Before the lawsuits start, has anyone checked out the possible radiation absorbtion to the testes??? I mean... that block WOULD sit awfully close to my Package....

Gainiac":2f9e8s59 said:
Hey, at first I read this and kind of giggled, but URANIUM in Granite?? Before the lawsuits start, has anyone checked out the possible radiation absorbtion to the testes??? I mean... that block WOULD sit awfully close to my Package....
:LOL: :LOL:
Hey Ralph, good to see you pop up in here :rock:
I miss your post's :cry:
But yeah, the uranium is probably no worse than the smoke he's blowing up everyones ass :LOL: :LOL:

I gotta say I've never seen a product with such BS marketed so hard in my life. You refuse to give us what we want but keep insisting this is the second coming. You are so full of crap I am compelled to call you out on your utter rampant BS over and over....just stop already...we are so on to you. You can keep responding with more and more of your crap but until you give us what we want as far as a demo I will continue to harass your sorry ass.

RG955TT

:confused: and you choose to come back and rant on your baseless claims every time... well, you are entertaining i'll give you that, or maybe you should apply for a job at the circus? I'm sure you'll do fine there.. :LOL:

Take good advice from mailman and move on kiddo, try to act your age not your shoe size, that may be a good start for you.

Attachments

• 1236412_10201336385984577_1453490046_n.jpg
    1236412_10201336385984577_1453490046_n.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3,513
"I am positive now that your granite blocks work on any guitar and seem to have almost the exact same results. As I said before one of my guitars just wasn't quite working for me so that was the guitar I put the first Stone Tone on. Said guitar became my main guitar that day.
So I took my main guitar and put one of the blocks you sent recently on it last night. I heard the difference right away but the crazy thing is that both guitars respond almost identically. No two guitars sound and or feel the same...until now. I think that is amazing. What I am trying to say is you could make a guitar out of a toilet seat and this granite block would bring it to life.
I am so glad we met at the NAMM show this year. I may never have known or even believed if some one told granite blocks work this substantially."

"You won't know what it's like unless you A/B a Stone Tone Tremelo Block with what your using now". "Then you'll believe".
"It doesn't matter why it works, it just does".

- Chris Poland

Attachments

• 10942515_728146073950714_5383786644497497137_n.jpg
    10942515_728146073950714_5383786644497497137_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 3,516
Back