Flying Angus 5153 50 watt shot with Iphone..........

Digital Jams

One of my favorite players on the forum and many men such as myself have a mancrush on him.

Iphone recording but I think it pretty much captures Angus in his natural habitat................

Lol - no, that's bumped! lol
wow - that amp sounds great.
Been thinking about getting a small or lower watt amp.. Baron Snott Watt, this, or the Cameron are the top 3, assuming I like the Cameron when I hear it. Doesn't sound like that was mind-blowingly loud to get that tone...
where in CT are you guys?

Wayniac3":2f1rc6dl said:
Lol - no, that's bumped! lol
wow - that amp sounds great.
Been thinking about getting a small or lower watt amp.. Baron Snott Watt, this, or the Cameron are the top 3, assuming I like the Cameron when I hear it. Doesn't sound like that was mind-blowingly loud to get that tone...
where in CT are you guys?

Angus is in England :cry:

Digital Jams":1fvat8ui said:
Wayniac3":1fvat8ui said:
Cool licks.... and tone.
Was that boosted at all?

Boosted with Angus fingers and him mounting that amp like an alpha male showing it no mercy.

You are on fire, my friend. Massaging the English language into a lather that would soothe many men.

Digital Jams":276df1wq said:
Wayniac3":276df1wq said:
Cool licks.... and tone.
Was that boosted at all?

Boosted with Angus fingers and him mounting that amp like an alpha male showing it no mercy.

LMAO!!! You crack me up Scott!! :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the kind words mate :D But no, the amp wasn't boosted at all ; Guitar=>Cable=>Amp=>Cab that's it. No fx, nothing. Quite fancy one of these myself, super easy to play too :rock:

wow !!

that sounded amazing !!

and the playing was sweeeeeet !!

Thanks for the post up :rock:

gonna look at more of you vids tomorrow Angus !! didnt even know !!

killertone":20exbwro said:
Digital Jams":20exbwro said:
Wayniac3":20exbwro said:
Cool licks.... and tone.
Was that boosted at all?

You are on fire, my friend. Massaging the English language into a lather that would soothe many men.

Oh I am just getting started............................

scent-of-a-woman-pacino.jpg

killertone":1gky83zg said:
Digital Jams":1gky83zg said:
Wayniac3":1gky83zg said:
Cool licks.... and tone.
Was that boosted at all?

:thumbsup: :rock: :LOL: :LOL:

Back