Freedom of Speech

Internship program. Look at that "RACIST" democratic admin, vs the "current champions of fixing racism" Trumptard admin :hys:

Dl4rgpbXgAEYe09.jpg

Funny (or sad) thing is all the douche bags in this thread are nothing but pussies.
Too afraid to speak what they really feel about the black man and other minorities.
Try to spin it that they are righteous and love thy brother not matter the color.
What a joke if you think you represent the party of Lincoln.
Lincoln was the worst disaster ever to befall the United States.

Lincoln destroyed the federal republic established by the founding fathers, and he destroyed the Constitution that protected it. He violated every provision of, and every Amendment to the Constitution. He then rewrote, in effect, the Constitution and left the 10th Amendment out.

The Lincoln regime was a dictatorship. Lincoln disregarded US law, the US Constitution, every right of the people, the power and authority of judges, and even exiled a US Representative. DiLorenzo writes that “freedom of speech was virtually nonexistent in the Northern states for the duration of the Lincoln administration.” Lincoln ordered the arrest and imprisonment of everyone who disapproved of his invasion of the South or made the slightest criticism of him. There were mass arrests of citizens and news paper editors of northern states. A minimum of 38,000 citizens of northern states were imprisoned without due process.

Lincoln committed treason against the Constitution when he suspended Habeas Corpus. No such power resides in the presidency. Only Congress can suspend Habeas Corpus even in the case of rebellion and invasion.

US Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger B. Taney ruled Lincoln’s suspension of habeas corpus was unconstitutional. New York Tribune editor Horace Greeley wrote that it may be necessary to teach Taney a lesson. Lincoln had an arrest warrent written for Taney’s arrest, but did not serve it, apparently instead relying on Taney’s awareness of the warrant to bring him into line.

1. Lincoln waged a war that cost the lives of 620,000 Americans. Including the murder of 50,000 innocent Southern civilians.

2. He arrested several thousand Marylanders suspected of Southern sympathies, including 30 members of the State legislature, a US Congressman representing Maryland, the mayor and police commissioner of Baltimore, and most of the Baltimore city council. These political detainees were imprisoned in Fort McHenry and Point Lookout without trial, in many cases, for several years.

3. He suspended the writ of habeas corpus without the consent of Congress (as required by the Constitution).

4. He illegally shut down and confiscated the printing presses of dozens of newspapers that had spoken out against him.

5. He re-instated and summarily promoted an Army officer who had been court martial'd and cashiered by the US Army for war crimes.

6. He even had an arrest warrant issued for the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court because said justice refused to back his illegal actions.

7. Chief Justice Roger B Taney ruled that Lincolns actions were illegal, criminal and unconstitutional.

8. He invaded the South without the consent of Congress as required by the Constitution.

9. He blockaded Southern ports without a declaration of war, as required by the Constitution.

10. He imprisoned without trial, hundreds of newspaper editors and owners and censored all newspaper and telegraph communication.

11. He created two new states without the consent of the citizens of those states in order to artificially inflate the Republican Party electoral vote.

12. He ordered Federal troops to interfere with Northern elections to assure his Party victories.

13. He confiscated private property, including firearms, in violation of the Second Amendment; and effectively gutted the Tenth and Ninth Amendments as well.

14. He had his Generals attack US cities full of women and children and burn them to the ground.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/07/21/how-lincoln-destroyed-the-united-states/

In your opinion.
History has had a long time to evaluate all-things Lincoln.
Not just US history, but Global history.

I guess history is 'in on it' too?
What was posted is a quote per research by Thomas J. DiLorenzo, not my opinion. Are you some sort of red diaper idiot?

Just thought of something funny.

You are the guys who believe 'everyone' was in on it. That big brother is always watching.
That they're trying to implant tracking and listening devices to monitor you all.

Then, get this, you spend all your time on a public message board posting diatribes
against the US. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry Donnie, remember when you made all those gay jokes about me? 🤔

Put that in your report as well Douche.

Wait, you aren't gay?
Anyway. Gay jokes < expounding anti-American propaganda

Remember, my mom is gay. I can get away with it.

Anyway, I don't think the government is too focused on homophobia right now.

Racial hate violence and Trump supporters (funny how those two flow together)
is what has their eye these days.

...you spend all your time on a public message board posting diatribes
against the US.
Huh? :oops: The USA rocks! Personally, I think we should have taken over the entire planet, post WWII. What we need is sociopolitical unity, and nothing accomplishes this better than war. Apocalypse Now!

You guys got the right guy in office for that 👍
I'm not talkin' bout no boots on the ground conflict... I'm talkin' fully automated, baby! Energy weapons, nukes via drone, robotic K-9's, automated U boats and aircraft... "Skynet" type stuff. :yes:

I'd like to be clear about something. I have a 31 and 37 year old kids and a soon to be 3 yo grandchild.
I could care less about me. I'll skate through my final years no matter what happens to the country.
But what I see brewing on the other side is an autocracy and I do not want that for my kids.

Bottom line via the rule of US law. Joe Biden was elected president. We should have moved on.

Instead we have an ex-president doing his damnedest to convince half the country our elections are BS.

Care to look in a crystal ball to see what will happen from now on with every sore loser politician
and their voters?

Whitewash the insurrection? Never. I don't want to live in a country that calls that 'just a few bad actors'.

Continue the big lie? Then by 2022 and 2024 counting the votes won't matter. Doesn't everybody get that?

You talk traitor shit I'm calling you out. Over and over again. YOU are hurting the country. YOU are fucking
with democracy.
Dude, have you read anything I have posted here? I despise Trump. I think the unproven accusations about the election steal were done by a wannabe dictator that failed his grab for power. I think people belong in jail for what happened Jan. 6. Trump should have been impeached and possibly in jail for his part on it, but the GOP is a bunch of chickenshits afraid of losing Trump's base.

But I also think many people went to the Capitol to peacefully protest not interested in a riot. Did they make stupid decisions after they got there? Maybe, maybe not. But I think the blanket accusation that everyone who went there wanted an insurrection to happen is why one side is pissed off at the other. Just like saying all BLM protestors were looting and breaking into the Portland government buildings.

I also don't think the politics in USA will influence my life much, but my kids, yes. One of the main things pushing me away from my conservative background is the GOP failing to acknowledge facts and experts. Climate change and the virus are big things that are pushing away conservatives who aren't drinking the alternate fact koolaid.

Wait, you aren't gay?
Anyway. Gay jokes < expounding anti-American propaganda

Remember, my mom is gay. I can get away with it.

Anyway, I don't think the government is too focused on homophobia right now.

Racial hate violence and Trump supporters (funny how those two flow together)
is what has their eye these days.
So you're confirming that the government has "their eye" on Trump supporters? Well we've known this for the last 5 years at least. Isn't that called, one sided? Biased? Wouldn't that make it easy for one to be lead to believe in conspiracies against said supporters?

Funny (or sad) thing is all the douche bags in this thread are nothing but pussies.
Too afraid to speak what they really feel about the black man and other minorities.
Try to spin it that they are righteous and love thy brother not matter the color.
What a joke if you think you represent the party of Lincoln.
Fuck off. You liberals are all the same screaming racism all the time. It's always racism except when a black person has conservative views and speaks out against your made up beliefs then they are an "Uncle Tom" or a "Token Negro". Then you liberals scream "Black Lives Matter" but only when a white cop kills a black perpetrator, forget all the black on black murders. You truly are sick in the head.

So you're confirming that the government has "their eye" on Trump supporters? Well we've known this for the last 5 years at least. Isn't that called, one sided? Biased? Wouldn't that make it easy for one to be lead to believe in conspiracies against said supporters?

Government watches anti-American people. They don't do it by sides.
Just so happens that right now it's that side screaming that American Democracy is a sham.
But I also think many people went to the Capitol to peacefully protest not interested in a riot. Did they make stupid decisions after they got there? Maybe, maybe not. But I think the blanket accusation that everyone who went there wanted an insurrection to happen is why one side is pissed off at the other. Just like saying all BLM protestors were looting and breaking into the Portland government buildings.

There's always good and bad on every side. I mentioned earlier that some rejects will break stuff and burn things if
THEIR HOME TEAM wins a championship.

There's plenty of evidence for both January 6th and the summer of BLM.
I've looked at all of it.

My comments on January 6th stand. That was an insurrection.

cap.jpg

Back