Friedman BE100 Deluxe | TwoNotes Friedman dynIR cab pack test

RoccoPezzin

I've put together this quick clip using the new Friedman IRs by Two Notes, absolutely love these cabs, I think they sound phenomenal!
Signal chain: - Charvel Henrik Danhage So-Cal (Seymour Duncan JB) - Friedman BE100 Deluxe - Suhr Reactive Load IR - UA Arrow audio interface - Two Notes Wall of Sound plugin w/ The Dave Friedman Collection
:rock: :rawk:

Last edited:
Sounds great dude! When I heard the initial clips the other day from Michael's YouTube I was impressed. Killer sounding IR pack.

Sounds great Rocco! Where's the pic of the Henrik Danhage Charvel:dunno: What's your thoughts on the guitar?

Sounds great Rocco! Where's the pic of the Henrik Danhage Charvel:dunno: What's your thoughts on the guitar?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Thanks dude! It's a good guitar, I'm not a fan of Korean floyds so I replaced mine with an original one made in Germany, blocked it with an FU tone tremolo stopper so it doesn't pull up in order to use the d-tuna and upgraded it with a thicker brass block and noiseless springs. I like the guitar but I'm currently in a love-hate relationship with ash bodies haha I keep coming back to alder every single time, overall I prefer my other white San Dimas (which is pretty much the same spec wise, maple neck, OFR, JB in the bridge, but with an alder body). Ash always sounds a bit hollow/scooped in the mids to me, sometimes it can be a good thing but alder definitely sounds more balanced to my ears.

Sounds excellent. Just curious for those of us non computer recording guys what are you actually using to get those tones. The two notes with the IR’s? I’m assuming the recording is done on your computer. So would a Ox or a waza or two notes change the sound if you were running them through your cabinets or not.

^

I’d like to know this too.

Or could someone point me to a good tutorial? I just got an Arrow interface but I have no idea what I am doing.

OP that really sounds great. Very detailed and clear sounding to me.

Sounds excellent. Just curious for those of us non computer recording guys what are you actually using to get those tones. The two notes with the IR’s? I’m assuming the recording is done on your computer. So would a Ox or a waza or two notes change the sound if you were running them through your cabinets or not.
Thanks man! I'm basically going out from the Suhr Reactive load into the input of the audio interface (UA Arrow). The Arrow is connected via Thunderbolt to the Mac and I'm recording the raw track (without cab sim) in Cubase. This way I can experiment with different cabs/mic settings using the TwoNotes Wall Of Sound plugin loaded as an insert on the track, that's where the cabs are loaded. If I bypass the WOS plugin all I hear is the direct signal from the amp. I'm not sure if this is what you were asking? Let me know!

^

I’d like to know this too.

Or could someone point me to a good tutorial? I just got an Arrow interface but I have no idea what I am doing.

OP that really sounds great. Very detailed and clear sounding to me.
Thank you! This might help setting it up!

This Friedman pack sounds great. I just bought it for my captor X and using it with a Be 100 deluxe as well. Two notes and Dave knocked it out of the park with this one.

Back