FS: 1970 Marshall, 1987 Marshall 2555, Hiwatt DR103, Mojave

itsgoodnow

Hey all,

Putting up some amps for feelers. I am starting to feel like a fucking hoarder so I am just seeing if there is any interest in these amps. Prices are for the amps, buyer pays actual shipping. I'll eat the fees on PP if you do not want FF.

1970 Marshall Super PA with Plexi and 2203 Mods (100 watt) Headshell is not perfect but in very good condition for being 52 years old. A couple knicks and tears but nothing crazy. Front panel is in great shape as well. 3 batwing switches. This one just came back from my amp tech for a health check as well as the plexi and 2203 mods. Input set 1 is the plexi. Set 2 is the 2203. Sounds exactly like you would think a Marshall with vintage iron would sound and has the 2 most iconic Marshall heads in 1 box. $3,250.

IMG_0124_3.jpg

IMG_0125_3.jpg

IMG_0128_3.jpg

1987 Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee 100 watt: In excellent condition. The only thing I see cosmetically is some rub on the tolex on the front/top amp (pictured) and the cracked corners of the top grill. Has anyone actually seen a Marshall without these corners taken off? In great shape, later number serial. I had this and an early number 2555 next to each other and this sent the other one packing. Still has the plastic on the front panel. $3,750.

IMG_0133_3.jpg

IMG_0134_3.jpg

1981 Hiwatt DR103 Super Custom 100: Here is the loudest, most open bastard in the world. Hilight era, 2 input 100 watt monster. Overall in excellent shape, some slight tears in the tolex (pictured). $2,700

IMG_0129_3.jpg

IMG_0132_3.jpg

IMG_0130_3.jpg

IMG_0131_3.jpg

Mojave Peacemaker: Excellent plexi style tone. In overall good shape. Some slight tolex issues but nothing crazy. The only notable issue is the front panel cover to the chassis has the sticky tape is losing/lost stick in the corner where it meets the headshell. You can't notice it unless you go and push on it, realistically it needs this tape replaced but I have been too lazy to do it as it has been unnoticeable (but want to be transparent). SOLD.

IMG_9347.jpg

Thanks, all.

Last edited:
Holy Fucking Duck!!!

That super PA is incredible. I’ve never seen one before.
They're a bit hard to come by. They are really cool heads and the iron, I believe, is the same as a super lead from the same era as well, They just have more inputs which are good for modding without drilling also. Just cool ass amps.

That's quite a collection !! I think of all the vintage stuff I've owned and sold over the last 40 years !! Being a hoarder is not all that bad ---until you ad all of it up moneywise !!!!

Back