FS: Bogner Ecstasy 101A 20th Anniversary in Excellent Condition

gman1951

Up for sale is my Bogner Ecstasy 101A, 20th Anniversary in Excellent Condition. I've had this amp off and on for the past five years (I traded it briefly); it sounds incredible as one would expect and has never let me down. The amp itself is in perfect functioning condition and excellent cosmetic condition. It has one very small indentation on the back of the top panel of the cabinet. Other than that, it is in Near Mint condition. Also, I've replaced the footswitch pictured with a newer one with detachable cable.

Amp will be expertly packed (by me) and insured for purchase value.

$2900 I'll do shipping, you do fees (if that's your preference)

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-bogner-ecstasy-101a-20th/7740548689.html

1714062039636.png

Beautiful, beautiful amp. And the 6L6 “A” version has such a unique voice. GLWS. Buyer will never regret this one.

Beautiful, beautiful amp. And the 6L6 “A” version has such a unique voice. GLWS. Buyer will never regret this one.
Agree the "A" version has a tone all its own. One of the best amps out there at any price! If I sell my Helios, I'll be keeping this one (or vice versa). Always have to have a Bogner in the barn.

Reactions: PDC
Back