FS: Mills Afterburner 4x12 straight cabinet $500

Sure. But when a known member here posted something for sale I never had a need to speak to them directly. They had credibility and good feedback.

This is a different scenario than a random person posting a for sale ad somewhere. Crooks are now infiltrating personal forum profiles.
I agree. I trust the guys on this site. Fatbagg notwithstanding

Whoever did this has to be a frequent poster or lurker here to know that maddnotez (the real maddnotez) actually owns a Mills cab.

Also pretty clear that that's not paper on the cab photo. It's worse than Photoshop... they literally just used a primitive Paint style eraser then drew in the name/date info.

Whoever this is... they must be among us...

clearly we’ve been SLICED BY THE BLADEZ!!

Yeah maddnotez's account getting hacked is next level BS. It will increase my caution indefinitely, but no reason to stop buying here. Paypal is a buyer's friend no doubt as long as you are sending payment for GOODS OR SERVICES. It really bums me when I see honest, genuine buyers ignorant of this detail (or just being cheap) getting scammed via friends/family payments.

Do your homework and use Paypal as a safety net (y)

Yeah maddnotez's account getting hacked is next level BS. It will increase my caution indefinitely, but no reason to stop buying here. Paypal is a buyer's friend no doubt as long as you are sending payment for GOODS OR SERVICES. It really bums me when I see honest, genuine buyers ignorant of this detail (or just being cheap) getting scammed via friends/family payments.

Do your homework and use Paypal as a safety net (y)
Exactly. Use PayPal properly and you’ve got no worries.

Back