FS only, Armored Amplication sold

diezelduder

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: armored amplification shitzo, sentinel precursor, built in highwind phalanx noise gate, built in tc preamp clone with controls on back, flamed wood headshell, some scratches, new ruby 6550 tubes
Modifications (if any:) none
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) footswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country:) columbia, sc
International OK? : hell no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) through here please
References (eBay or other forum userid:) saapface, nothing much to see, ebay reverb respectively, other forums
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) 1000 shipped no trades still obo
Pictures: here below

turns out it works well, i had trouble with at in lower volumes, once warmed up and at a decent aka loud as omg whaaat? level it works perfectly well, all things, loop/gate if you want to use that one, i still used another gate

Last edited:
1k shipped obo, pretty much you're getting an amp with new quad of 6550s and i'll lose the rest on shipping

there are issues with the gate and the loop

the loop doesn't seem to work properly or is causing strange volume swells, seems to disappear if the amp is at higher volume, but no bedroom setting is possible, it has a highwind phalanx kit inside the chassis,

the loop might need to be replaced i'm not sure, can't tell if it's probably working, it's a mojotone kit that's probably easy to replace
if there's other issues i'm not aware of them

the cosmetic damage on the back side of the flamed headshell is hopefully seen in the pics

This used to be my buddy's a few months ago. Always wanted to try it because I love my Gen 3 Sabot so much. I wonder what happened to it? 😭 Wish I could swing the purchase but trades are all I can offer right now!

This used to be my buddy's a few months ago. Always wanted to try it because I love my Gen 3 Sabot so much. I wonder what happened to it? 😭 Wish I could swing the purchase but trades are all I can offer right now!

i'm not sure what happened, and i most likely bought it from your buddy

idk obo bump

Do you have any demos or links for this amp? Have been looking for something tight for ergs, but not sterile.
Thanks for your time!

it's the sentinel protoype as for links, idk it's scrubbed from the internet, but i don't have any idea where any links could be

as for it being a tight sound, it is but only with the built in boost or boost of your choice, otherwise it's frankly quite muddy,

the attack is a cool knob and i use it to the max, cuts through stuff well

i play 8's so i found it enjoyable for the purpose of having a tight low end, BUT again only with the boost or some other type of boost

not sterile that wouldn't be a good description of the amp at all

Last edited:
1k shipped obo, pretty much you're getting an amp with new quad of 6550s and i'll lose the rest on shipping

there are issues with the gate and the loop

the loop doesn't seem to work properly or is causing strange volume swells, seems to disappear if the amp is at higher volume, but no bedroom setting is possible, it has a highwind phalanx kit inside the chassis,

the loop might need to be replaced i'm not sure, can't tell if it's probably working, it's a mojotone kit that's probably easy to replace
if there's other issues i'm not aware of them

the cosmetic damage on the back side of the flamed headshell is hopefully seen in the pics

turns out it works fine,

i was having the above troubles at a very low bedroom volume, once the amp was turned up a bit to a dayum that's loud or even reasonable level the issues weren't there, seemed to get better once fully warmed up etc

1k shipped obo no trades, still works just don't need it

Last edited:
Back