FS or For Trade: Fortin Cali 50 (Blackout Run)

KyleKing

One of those amps where if you know, you know!

Straight up I need to mention I'm UK based, so this would need to be a UK based sale or trade I'm afraid!

If this is an issue mods please delete, I know this forum is predominantly US based :giggle:.

About the amp:

One of the most unique sounding Jose style modded marshals I've ever played, can do practically anything from crystal clean to the most crushing high gain across it's 3 channels and takes pedals perfectly.

Have owned since new for around 10 months and it has garnered around 25 hours playtime total, so this is a chance to get a limited run amp with a chunk off the sticker price in absolute mint condition. No mods, totally stock (although this is basically one of the most modified Marshall's ever haha.

Comes with the included footswitch.

Collection Ideally from Glasgow, but happy to meet up halfway around the UK if need be.

Asking price is £3200 as this is mint.

The only trades I would consider would be for other boutique heads (Mostly high gainers) of around the same value.

Namely/such as:

Friedman SS100V2
Friedman JEL100
Fortin NATAS
Fortin Evil Pumpkin
Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature
Soldano SLO 100
Wizards
Omega Granophyre
Ground Zero Hellion
Bogner XTC 101b
Omega Granophyre
Diezel VH4 with some cash my way
etc.
Any questions feel free to message me!
IMG_5681.jpeg
IMG_5680.jpeg
IMG_5687.jpeg
IMG_5688.jpeg
IMG_5690.jpeg
IMG_5689.jpeg

IMG_5691.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5682.jpeg
    IMG_5682.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5683.jpeg
    IMG_5683.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 17
I have one from this black run. It is glorious and may have ended my decades of amp flipping. It can get that open clear Malcom roar , Cameron-ish hi attack, or a saturated hi gain that is so easy to play. The clean is fantastic.

GLWS

Back