[FS] Warmoth Custom Build "Fender" Jazzmaster - Purple Quilt - *Open to Offers*

hellzington

Mint condition custom build Jazzmaster made with the highest quality Warmoth, Seymour Duncan, Gotoh, and Wilkinson parts. No wear of any kind. Literally brand new. Weighs 8.2 lbs.

The pickups look like regular Jazzmaster pickups but they are in fact Seymour Duncan "Saturday Night Special" humbuckers. I had them custom made in the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop. They retain the appearance of classic Jazzmaster pickups but with humbucker sound. The switch is a five way so that you have access to traditional humbucker sounds and split coil sounds. It's wired like a Pete Thorn where the furthest back position on the pickup selector is full bridge humbucker and the furthest forward is the single coil neck, with the other sounds in between.

$---- shipped CONUS via PP F&F

Specs on the body and neck are as follows:

Jazzmaster® Replacement Neck

• Construction Vintage/Modern
  • Shaft Wood Mahogany
  • Fretboard Wood Ebony (Black)
  • Unique Choice This fretboard wood is only available as Unique Choice (additional cost).
  • Unique Choice Fretboards GFB-2420 (Ebony (Black))
  • Nut Width 1-11/16" (43mm) - Modern Medium
  • Right / Left Handed Right-Handed
  • Neck Back Profile SRV
  • Fretboard Radius 10" - 16" Compound
  • Number of Frets 22
  • Fret Size & Material SS6105 - Narrow & Tall (Stainless)
  • Tuner Hole Size Schaller/Modern Fender/Sperzel (25/64")
  • Inlay Shape Blocks
  • Inlay Material White Pearloid
  • Side Dots Abalone Side Dots
  • String Nut Earvana Nut - White Corian
  • Mounting Holes Standard 4-Bolt
  • Neck Heel Shape Strat® Shape
  • Finish Vintage Tint Satin Nitro (Non-Maple Neck)
Jazzmaster® Replacement Guitar Body

• Construction Solid
  • Core Wood Mahogany
  • Lam Top Wood Quilt Maple
  • Unique Choice Yes, show me some LamTops (additional cost).
  • Unique Choice Lam Tops BLT-1120 (Quilt Maple)
  • Right / Left Handed Right-Handed
  • Control Cavity Rear Rout
  • Neck Pickup Rout Standard Jazzmaster®
  • 24 Fret Reposition No
  • Middle Pickup Rout None
  • Bridge Pickup Rout Standard Jazzmaster®
  • Controls Volume 1, Tone 1, Tone 2, Blade Switch
  • Jack Rout3/4" (19mm) Side Jack Hole
  • Bridge Rout Type Tremolo
  • Bridge Rout Gotoh 510 Tremolo
  • Would you like Warmoth to install the bridge studs? Yes, from a bridge I have on order.
  • Mounting Holes Standard 4-Bolt
  • Neck Pocket Shape Strat®
  • Body Contours Forearm Contour, Tummy Cut, Custom Contoured Heel
  • Binding & Edge Decorations None
  • Battery Box None
  • Paint Category Dye
  • Top Color Purple Dye
  • Back Color Transparent Purple (Burst-over)
  • Satin or Gloss Gloss

Last edited:
Free bump with a question:

Where did you source that rear cavity cover? I've got a DIY rear mounted Jazzmaster body I've built and want to have the knobs in similar positions to where you've got yours, but I haven't been able to find a rear cavity cover to make that work.

Free bump with a question:

Where did you source that rear cavity cover? I've got a DIY rear mounted Jazzmaster body I've built and want to have the knobs in similar positions to where you've got yours, but I haven't been able to find a rear cavity cover to make that work.
Hi, thanks for the bump and question. I got it from Warmoth. Nothing crazy just the one that was recommended with the body. I think I had to set the body up that way first and then they offered me the cavity cover.

Hi, thanks for the bump and question. I got it from Warmoth. Nothing crazy just the one that was recommended with the body. I think I had to set the body up that way first and then they offered me the cavity cover.
Thank you kind sir! Here’s another bump. Eventually I start charging for bumps but this one is on me.

Back