FSOT: Rare Vox AC30CCH, with VF002 Footswitch, in Excellent Condition

gman1951

Up for sale is my rare, early 2000's Vox AC30CCH in excellent condition. I recently had this beast serviced by my amp tech and everything is fully functional except for the LED indicating when Standby is engaged. The tolex is in very good condition for a nearly 20 year old amp with just a few nicks and a slight, reglued separation on the top (see pic). It also comes with the Vox VF002 footswitch for switching the onboard reverb and tremolo on/off and has two independent channels, Normal and Top Boost. These can be accessed separately or blended using just about any standard A/B box available on the market. Other features include an effects loop (rare on AC30 amps) and a few preamp switching to modify/enhance the tone. Powered by 4-EL84s and a tube rectifier, this beauty is the real deal and packs a punch well above its 30-watt weight class.

As far as trades, not really sure cuz I don't really need anything. Maybe some type of high end modeler + some cash on my end.

$800 I'll do shipping, you do fees.

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-rare-vox-acch30-in-excellent/7660711589.html

1693435791522.png

Back