Funny photo of the day

Strandberg Junkie

Banned
Just got their liquor license and opening soon! :ROFLMAO:

Fk09sCiWQAAQY6h.jpg:large

GarcoReopens-gpi-051220-2-1024x815.jpg

I think the AR-15 is already America's gun.

OK.
Does it need its own official proclamation in congress?

Like it or not, it has been the preferred tool for shredding bodies when a mental defective goes postal.
It's a cool looking gun and all, but shit - it doesn't need any additional recognition.

Blatant move to appeal to the base. How better to own those anti-gun libs, right?
Bet her eyes lit up with $$$ when the idea was pitched to her. Donations from gun nuts!!!

Fucking skank.

OK.
Does it need its own official proclamation in congress?

Like it or not, it has been the preferred tool for shredding bodies when a mental defective goes postal.
It's a cool looking gun and all, but shit - it doesn't need any additional recognition.

Blatant move to appeal to the base. How better to own those anti-gun libs, right?
Bet her eyes lit up with $$$ when the idea was pitched to her. Donations from gun nuts!!!

Fucking skank.
Google what percentage of shootings involve rifles. Not just ARs. ANY rifle. Preferred ?

More people are beat to death.

Next you're gonna tell me it's the number one killer of children.

Quit watching your TV Donnie. They are lying to you.

You cool with Congress honoring ARs or not.
THAT's the flipping point here.
It's white noise brother. It stands as much chance of being a thing as congress legalizing suppressors. Or prostitution.

The point here is pandering to a base. Which Boebert is very, VERY far from the only one doing that shit. What do you think Biden is doing every time he says he wants to ban 9MMs because they blow lungs clean out of the body ?

It's white noise brother.

Of course it is.

But an AR is not something to OWN THE LIBS over in 2023 - so she's a fucking asshole for doing it.

THATS ALL.

Enough with moving goalposts and false equivalency.

ME: January 6th rioters were bad.
YOU: Ya, well what about BLM?

You do that all the time man. Reminds me of CCN!

Of course it is.

But an AR is not something to OWN THE LIBS over in 2023 - so she's a fucking asshole for doing it.

THATS ALL.

Cool for you to express your thoughts, Donnie
Thanks

Of course it is.

THATS ALL.

I don’t understand your thought process dude. Moving the goalposts seems to be your new catchphrase. You say she’s an asshole for bringing up ARs. I disagree. I think it’s regular old pandering because the fact is a very large number of ALL republicans base is right now more than a little concerned about the democrats current and ongoing push to get ARs banned. So a republican candidate making it clear she supports our rights is not that big of a stretch. And me saying that doesn’t constitute “ moving the goalposts”.

You also conveniently left out the part where I agreed with you that anyone who broke laws on January 6 should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I have yet to hear you admonish the Vice President and other democrats who posted bail for rioters during the summer of love. That’s not “ moving the goalposts”. That’s me pointing out that while I think ALL of those fuckers should be prosecuted, you seem to only think Trump supporters should be prosecuted.

Back