• Get high

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Get drunk

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Get high and drunk

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

I’ll take high vs. drunk, though I’m an occasional social drinker. At this point in my life it takes almost nothing to give at least a borderline hangover, and I don’t need that discomfort in my life. The only thing I have to worry about with cannabis is eating too much.

I’ll take high vs. drunk, though I’m an occasional social drinker. At this point in my life it takes almost nothing to give at least a borderline hangover, and I don’t need that discomfort in my life. The only thing I have to worry about with cannabis is eating too much.
Word!

Where ya been? Thanks for posting. I don't get hangovers but the more I drink less the more happy I seem to be. YMMV. :cheers:

Word!

Where ya been? Thanks for posting. I don't get hangovers but the more I drink less the more happy I seem to be. YMMV. :cheers:
I’d like to say I’ve been making the most out of my time over the years, doing good in the world and being productive, but I’m nothing if not honest so I won’t.

Well put regarding drinking! I agree with you 100%. I had to read it a few times, because stoned, but I’m almost positive I agree with you.

Back