Getting in touch with Mark re: old mod he did

ed84246

Does anyone know how I can reach Mark? He did a great mod for me but the amp isn't working. Jewel light comes on but no sound and no tubes lighting up. I tried the number I had for him but it's someone else's now? Is he still living in that house in North Hollywood?

Please let me know. thanks.

Mark's friend, Charles...

jkdsteve":5pswi1wh said:
I really can't believe after all the support you guys provided that he flaked again...sad.

Saying that Mark "flaked" is probably an unfair assessment.

I always got the feeling when I was hanging at Marks and we'd be bs'ing about stuff and.....When talk of his old digs came up he seemed to really miss it and preferred to live there than in an actual house...Yes.....he lived in a storage shed/garage type thing and I'm not trying to be funny at all...He really did/does prefer it..

thumbnailaspx.jpg

kurtsstuff":71zf5cbl said:
I always got the feeling when I was hanging at Marks and we'd be bs'ing about stuff and.....When talk of his old digs came up he seemed to really miss it and preferred to live there than in an actual house...Yes.....he lived in a storage shed/garage type thing and I'm not trying to be funny at all...He really did/does prefer it..

shower? Toilet? water of any kind for survival? I remember at Francisco studios in east la where o lot of us used to rehearse there were guys living in there. There was a bathroom down the walkway but?????? you gotta shower man...........

jerrydyer":g751npwa said:
kurtsstuff":g751npwa said:

shower? Toilet? water of any kind for survival? I remember at Francisco studios in east la where o lot of us used to rehearse there were guys living in there. There was a bathroom down the walkway but?????? you gotta shower man...........

He'd shower at a cheap motel when needed..

Guys, really, does anybody know where's Mark now or at least his phone number? Whole situation could be funny when you received all your amps from Mark, but I'm waiting for more that 3 years for my modded Germino and I can't find his current contact info! Even asked owner of e-mail linked to paypal that got from Mark to pay for mod... but Kim, who considers Mark as good friend can't find him too! Would appreciate any information about him! Thanks. Evgeny.

Apparently Dave and Steve can contact him with the bat signal...the rest of you are shit out of luck.

Back