Gofundme for Vega$ guitarist RogX

thenine

https://gofund.me/90ed3185
Please donate if u can. Rog X is a professional guitarist I’ve known since we were teenagers in Nytrix. I got a job etc but he just kept at it. He’s played on cruise ships, overseas contract work, sessions, Vegas strip. You name it. Most recently he was Music Director for Zombie Burlesque at the V Theatre behind Planet Hollywood on the strip. He can play anything.

RogX is fighting his second bout of Lymphoma. I think stress from not working due to Covid may have brought it back after a previous treatment 3 years ago. Doesn’t look good right now for Rog, especially after a year of barely working, barely playing any shows. Rog lives in Ed Romans old pad west of LV and does guitar setups there. Best setup man I’ve ever used. His personal guitars are mostly Tyler’s with the lowest action you could imagine. He is a big proponent of making guitars easy to play.

If you can please donate. Rog is having to move to Texas after 20 years in LV and it’s breaking his heart along with battling this wretched disease. Please help a fellow axe slinger if u can.

Back