Good amp techs in Killeen/Austin TX area

grooveHT

Hey guys, getting ready to sell my Marshall 2203 and Mesa T-verb...I want to take them to a tech before I sell them to make sure they're in tip-top shape. Anyone know of a good tech in the Killeen/Austin area?

Riddick":10nd665l said:
Take it to Austin Vintage on Lamar, he is Fulton Webb's brother. They have an amp tech there.

I wouldn't take it there... Bill Ussery is the best amp tech in Austin, but he always has a 2-3 week wait. Contact me if you want his number. He works on Clapton and Gary Moore's amps just to name drop. # 2 would be Killertone, but he's on tour with BOB right now, doesn't get back till middle of August.

scottcrud":2cb1wsds said:
Riddick":2cb1wsds said:
Take it to Austin Vintage on Lamar, he is Fulton Webb's brother. They have an amp tech there.

I wouldn't take it there... Bill Ussery is the best amp tech in Austin, but he always has a 2-3 week wait. Contact me if you want his number. He works on Clapton and Gary Moore's amps just to name drop. # 2 would be Killertone, but he's on tour with BOB right now, doesn't get back till middle of August.

True. Take it to Bill. Or, if you still have them when I get back I will be glad to go through them for you. :thumbsup:

killertone":3tc3wh2e said:
scottcrud":3tc3wh2e said:
Riddick":3tc3wh2e said:

True. Take it to Bill. Or, if you still have them when I get back I will be glad to go through them for you. :thumbsup:

You get my text? Got a line on a 6 spacer? Get the ThRobin yet?

scottcrud":3krjesyv said:
Riddick":3krjesyv said:

A little bit of a wait doesn't bother me...I'm not in a rush, rather the job get done right. Thanks!

killertone":3qqyjejh said:
scottcrud":3qqyjejh said:
Riddick":3qqyjejh said:

Thanks for the offer killertone!

scottcrud":2ptnmwfh said:
killertone":2ptnmwfh said:
scottcrud":2ptnmwfh said:
Riddick":2ptnmwfh said:

You get my text? Got a line on a 6 spacer? Get the ThRobin yet?

I got your text, I'll text ya back on that. The Robin is waiting for me at our next hotel which I will be at after the show tonght. :rock:

Back