Good luck with that....

I remember a year or so before the world went insane with Covid and everything that I had one listed for sale and I was lucky to get 1600.00 for it at that time ... funny how everything if so fucking ridiculously priced now if it's hard to find.

I hope it sits for several months ...:jerkit:

I remember a year or so before the world went insane with Covid and everything that I had one listed for sale and I was lucky to get 1600.00 for it at that time ... funny how everything if so fucking ridiculously priced now if it's hard to find.

It will

ITS MISSING TWO POWER TUBES FOR GODS SAKE :ROFLMAO:

Seriously what are these people smoking? And where can I get some?

That's what they're known for. Everything they sell they mark up the price . Like double . Don't understand the logic .

Just for shits n' giggles, I looked at more of their stuff and decided to peek at a Rockman device, I forget which one. Anyways, they're like back in 2014, one of the best features was the unit being refurbished. It was meticulously refurbished by (some guy's name who I forget) by carefully replacing all electrolytic capacitors, key solder joints were reflowed and all sliders/switches were cleaned with a multi chemical, multi step process. Soooooo....basically just maintenance on any piece of electronic equipment? I disassembled some old Atari 2600s when I did that on the side, meticulously replaced all electrolytic capacitors, the power jack, reflowed any suspect joints, and disassembled and deep cleaned the power/reset/color or b&w switch, difficulty switch, etc. Does that mean I can talk it up when I go to sell one and ask 3x what it's worth because I "meticulously" refurbished it? Oh, I also disassembled the paddle controllers and "rebuilt" the potentiometers by cleaning out 40 year old dirty grease and regreased them with fresh new lithium grease. I guess that makes them invaluable.

Just for shits n' giggles, I looked at more of their stuff and decided to peek at a Rockman device, I forget which one. Anyways, they're like back in 2014, one of the best features was the unit being refurbished. It was meticulously refurbished by (some guy's name who I forget) by carefully replacing all electrolytic capacitors, key solder joints were reflowed and all sliders/switches were cleaned with a multi chemical, multi step process. Soooooo....basically just maintenance on any piece of electronic equipment? I disassembled some old Atari 2600s when I did that on the side, meticulously replaced all electrolytic capacitors, the power jack, reflowed any suspect joints, and disassembled and deep cleaned the power/reset/color or b&w switch, difficulty switch, etc. Does that mean I can talk it up when I go to sell one and ask 3x what it's worth because I "meticulously" refurbished it? Oh, I also disassembled the paddle controllers and "rebuilt" the potentiometers by cleaning out 40 year old dirty grease and regreased them with fresh new lithium grease. I guess that makes them invaluable.
That is really cool. I have nostalgia for vintage games. Not Atari level vintage, more Nes, SNES, etc

People are indeed greedy and will absolutely not pass up the opportunity to play on the "vintage....rare...vintage and rare" thing.

Alot of the fun I used to have buying gear and trading is gone. Now everyone wants to "win the trade" or be able to boast to their buddies or online about how they made 1500 on an amp some sucker bought.

Back