Got the Dokken Best Of 2 disc dealyo today

yngzaklynch

God I love the old Lynch tone. Makes me want to give that elusive Marshall tone another stab. Maybe instead of JCM800s I need to be looking at Plexi's.

Who here thinks they have nailed to old Lynch tone? What amp and speakers did you use?

At low volume, sad to say, your best bet may be a modeller... Otherwise the Splawn Competition I have does a pretty good job! :jg:

Ralph has Under Lock and Key nailed at bedroom volumes with his Bray SLP. Nailed.

Vlad can get close too....another SLP.

MAybe you need a SLP :)

why not just get a Cameron and you can get Lynch, Aldrich, Sykes, EVH, Norum tones.. the list goes on :D You know you wana!!

>|<>QBB<
yngzaklynch":7f943 said:
God I love the old Lynch tone. Makes me want to give that elusive Marshall tone another stab. Maybe instead of JCM800s I need to be looking at Plexi's.

Who here thinks they have nailed to old Lynch tone? What amp and speakers did you use?

I can get a pretty good 80's Lynch "approximation" with my Mark IV (without the graphic EQ engaged) believe it or not :D

I've also gotten pretty close boosting a Splawn in 1st gear with a Bad Monkey pedal :)

I agree with the post above I'd love to try a Cameron next......

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":9422e said:
why not just get a Cameron and you can get Lynch, Aldrich, Sykes, EVH, Norum tones.. the list goes on :D You know you wana!!

Yeah, that will get you there and without a boost pedal :)

Man I hope to hear his new amp next week!

I think J.B pretty much had Lynch's tone nailed when he had his XTC:

(The 2 clips about 3 quarters down the page:)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=559543

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":0abba said:
>|<>QBB<

Make sure you get some clips of Ralphie wailing on it :D I seriously cannot wait to finally hear the amp, i gotta get saving so i can buy one!

Digital Jams":2c738 said:

Try to get some chassis shots if you can, I'd love to see the build quality ( I know thats wishful thinking lol) :D

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":2fb44 said:
>|<>QBB<

Make sure you get some clips of Ralphie wailing on it :D I seriously cannot wait to finally hear the amp, i gotta get saving so i can buy one!

What...did hell freeze over :D

I have a bad feeling that the new Cameron is going to push me over the edge, I want to finish my rack this year but man I dig Scott's work.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":4c84a said:
>|<>QBB<

What...did hell freeze over :D

I have a bad feeling that the new Cameron is going to push me over the edge, I want to finish my rack this year but man I dig Scott's work.

Bro... if it is anything like his modded Marshalls.. the second you plug in you will be sold. I promise you!

I have never ever heard any other modded Marshalls sound as good as Marks!

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":19073 said:
Try to get some chassis shots if you can, I'd love to see the build quality ( I know thats wishful thinking lol) :D

As much as I would like to see what is under the hood I would not ask for photos, that is just me though. I never posted my Aiken guts out of respect to Randall......too many dicks out there ya know :D

Back