Griffin Analog Pedal give away : We Have a Winner !!! .................

griff10672

Whenever I sell a " certain " amount of pedals ....in a relatively short time ..... I like to give back / pay it forward ( or what ever you crazy kids are calling it these days )
I got lit up on the Erebos over the last few days ..... sooooooooooo ...... I'm going to give a pedal away .

I'm thinking maybe a SuperDrive ....... 808 Screamer ....... or one of my new EQ's ( could be anything though .... have to see what's hanging around in the shop )

don't know how I will decide a winner ...... but it will have something to do with you posting something in this thread ....

Winner will be announced / notified this Monday 03/18/2024 sometime in the AM Eastern Time

Only rule ..... you got to live in the Upper 48 states ....

Griffin Analog cured my erectile dysfunction. I’m not a member of the fan club…I’m the president….
Screenshot_20240303-111038_Facebook.jpeg

Wayne you never cease to amaze me with your generosity and kindness here. Count my post as being one posted for one of the other rig-talk brothers who might be out working or hustling to get by instead of being here to enter in time. One of those guys should receive a dang nice pedal. Someone here is very deserving of it.

A few names off the top of my head, if I can submit some contestants in lieu of their being able to post or not:

@thegame

@311splawndude

@Racerxrated

@7704A

@Arch Stanton

@acceptance

@Aynirar27

@napalmdeath

I know there are more but I can't think of all of them. I need to go hit my guitar cause I'm doing some gig hunting tonight with the boys.

Last edited:
Whenever I sell a " certain " amount of pedals ....in a relatively short time ..... I like to give back / pay it forward ( or what ever you crazy kids are calling it these days )
I got lit up on the Erebos over the last few days ..... sooooooooooo ...... I'm going to give a pedal away .

I'm thinking maybe a SuperDrive ....... 808 Screamer ....... or one of my new EQ's ( could be anything though .... have to see what's hanging around in the shop )

don't know how I will decide a winner ...... but it will have something to do with you posting something in this thread ....

Winner will be announced / notified this Monday 03/18/2024 sometime in the AM Eastern Time

Only rule ..... you got to live in the Upper 48 states ....
I'm in, can always use another Griff Pedal. Thank you Brother for the generosity, come Monday someone will be happy.

Wayne you never cease to amaze me with your generosity and kindness here. Count my post as being one posted for one of the other rig-talk brothers who might be out working or hustling to get by instead of being here to enter in time. One of those guys should receive a dang nice pedal. Someone here is very deserving of it.

A few names off the top of my head, if I can submit some contestants in lieu of their being able to post or not:

@RevDrucifer

@thegame

@311splawndude

@Racerxrated

@7704A

@Arch Stanton

@acceptance

@Aynirar27

@napalmdeath

I know there are more but I can't think of all of them. I need to go hit my guitar cause I'm doing some gig hunting tonight with the boys.
well that's real nice of you .......... everyone has till Sunday night ...... maybe I'll ask Thug to sticky this ....

@RevDrucifer

@thegame

@311splawndude

@Racerxrated

@7704A

@Arch Stanton

@acceptance

@Aynirar27

@napalmdeath

Don’t drag me into your bullshit. Seems @griff10672 is doing something really cool here and you’re trying to turn it into more of your negative bullshit. Grow up.

I’m doing just fine and have more dirt pedals than I know what to do with.

Back