Guitar Practicing

dstroud

hey guys! Today I’m starting my guitar practice tips on my Youtube channel -https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCixf7Y_3I-Lq69PWN6oSZA - The 1st series is on picking technique and practicing with a metronome. Please note, even a beginning guitarist will will be able to do these exercises and these are things I still do today. This 1st video is about how the metronome helped and still helps my picking technique. The next video will be the actual exercises. If any of you are interested I can continue to share these here. Hope you all have an awesome day and happy shredding!!

Yes, I think you and everyone should post more of their videos here. I’m reluctant to do it myself. It feels like asking for a favor or something, but I don’t think we should feel that way, just post em. At least here you know there are some cool people that care.

Yes, I think you and everyone should post more of their videos here. I’m reluctant to do it myself. It feels like asking for a favor or something, but I don’t think we should feel that way, just post em. At least here you know there are some cool people that care.
heck yeah man post em!! Watching vids is one of my fave things to do here. Always an opportunity to learn something :)

Reactions: Geo
hey guys! Today I’m starting my guitar practice tips on my Youtube channel -https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCixf7Y_3I-Lq69PWN6oSZA - The 1st series is on picking technique and practicing with a metronome. Please note, even a beginning guitarist will will be able to do these exercises and these are things I still do today. This 1st video is about how the metronome helped and still helps my picking technique. The next video will be the actual exercises. If any of you are interested I can continue to share these here. Hope you all have an awesome day and happy shredding!!

Will watch later...anything I can learn from you is worth it bro!

Good stuff @gstroud. Do you remember the name of the Mel Bay book?
thanks!! dang I don’t remember the book. It was like a beginner 1 book or something. But I think after my next vid doing my few sequences and you get the idea, you can google scale sequences and get tons for free.

Back