Heads-Up: Blue Face Diezel VH4 on eBay

Anybody wanting one should make an offer. They have been known to make some insane deals to move gear. Rent's high in Calexico.

Steve

It's been on ebay for awhile now. They quoted me a much better price direct. Probably not as much of a discount if you do a best offer on ebay. I talked them a few weeks ago about it. They did give me a killer deal on my Mk2 Herbert.

mhenson42":3tdvq3j7 said:
It's been on ebay for awhile now. They quoted me a much better price direct. Probably not as much of a discount if you do a best offer on ebay. I talked them a few weeks ago about it. They did give me a killer deal on my Mk2 Herbert.

I will meet/beat any dealers price on Diezel stuff so please hit me up when you are in the market for it. These other dealers dont bring you Rig-Talk for free, I do. All things being equal price wise I appreciate the support. :thumbsup:

ps: Big No No in the Diezel dealer agreement to sell on eBay. Just sayin... ;)

King Guitar":p0t0albz said:
mhenson42":p0t0albz said:

I will meet/beat any dealers price on Diezel stuff so please hit me up when you are in the market for it. These other dealers dont bring you Rig-Talk for free, I do. All things being equal price wise I appreciate the support. :thumbsup:

ps: Big No No in the Diezel dealer agreement to sell on eBay. Just sayin... ;)

Amen brotha!!! Support King Guitar!!!! :rock:

^Well in all fairness, I did PM Brad awhile back regarding a Herbert and never got a response back. WW had one in stock and ready to ship and I'm a prior customer of that shop (bought my VH4 in 2008 and a guitar in 2006). Had Brad had one ready to ship, I'd likely have been there with him. Needless to say, I am a customer of his as I'm in on the first run of CCVs.

mhenson42":1rbk5wg0 said:
^Well in all fairness, I did PM Brad awhile back regarding a Herbert and never got a response back. WW had one in stock and ready to ship and I'm a prior customer of that shop (bought my VH4 in 2008 and a guitar in 2006). Had Brad had one ready to ship, I'd likely have been there with him. Needless to say, I am a customer of his as I'm in on the first run of CCVs.

You absolutely did PM me and I and gave me the shot :thumbsup: , I was at NAMM and going 9 directions at once and dropped the ball.

The only time it has happened and my fault, no worries there. WILL NEVER happen again :LOL: :LOL: so please gimmie the shot and I will come through. :thumbsup:

Brad was great to deal with on my Blueface...I'll support him in the future and urge anyone reading this to do the same. You won't be disappointed...he takes care of his customers.

J

xXxGhotimanxXx":10zz70ku said:
Brad was great to deal with on my Blueface...I'll support him in the future and urge anyone reading this to do the same. You won't be disappointed...he takes care of his customers.

J

100% Agreed :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back