Heard a CCV for the 1st time!

1meanplexi

So, I have been talking to Guitarmike about the CCV and last night his Iron Maiden tribute band was throwing it down at a local club here in Milwaukee, I have to tell ya....he had that thing dialed in! It was not the super high gain stuff that is usually associated with the CCV but a killer growl that cut through the mix like a knife.

Great show Mike! Thanks for the invite and keep that Cameron!!!!!! :rock: !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Todd!

Unless I lose my job the CCV and BE are keepers. I cannot tell you how much fun it is playing in the band with my son, he surprised us last night at how full he made the drums sound considering it was the house kit and only 4 pieces.

May 10th we play with GNR and Motley Crue :D

Thats right!!!!! Your son was in the pocket, I LOVE seeing these young guys playing the ol' stuff. Most people his age would think Iron Maiden is a new coffee from Star Bucks :D !

1meanplexi":1myxic6v said:
So, I have been talking to Guitarmike about the CCV and last night his Iron Maiden tribute band was throwing it down at a local club here in Milwaukee, I have to tell ya....he had that thing dialed in! It was not the super high gain stuff that is usually associated with the CCV but a killer growl that cut through the mix like a knife.

Great show Mike! Thanks for the invite and keep that Cameron!!!!!! :rock: !!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the CCV rocks!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I played through one in late 2011 and heard it in a live setting last summer when I saw Mike's Maiden Tribute band "Somewhere in Time" after the Summerfest Maiden/Alice Cooper show. They rocked it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

metalmaniac93":1jxa77d4 said:
Yes, the CCV rocks!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I played through one in late 2011 and heard it in a live setting last summer when I saw Mike's Maiden Tribute band "Somewhere in Time" after the Summerfest Maiden/Alice Cooper show. They rocked it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

You played one in November too. ;) I will concur, the CCV rocks. You can dial in damn near something for any brand of music through that thing.

drewiv":wi8dc1ns said:
metalmaniac93":wi8dc1ns said:

You played one in November too. ;) I will concur, the CCV rocks. You can dial in damn near something for any brand of music through that thing.

Drew, yes, I did!!! Yours!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

guitarmike":3ncdcstp said:
Thanks Todd!

Unless I lose my job the CCV and BE are keepers. I cannot tell you how much fun it is playing in the band with my son, he surprised us last night at how full he made the drums sound considering it was the house kit and only 4 pieces.

GuitarMike, do you have any video's out there of your gigs?

guitarmike":en03t0yg said:
Thanks Todd!

If the GNR band is called Reckless Life? I use to play with them. They really capture the whole appetite thing.

tlingen":1g80d9sx said:
guitarmike":1g80d9sx said:
Thanks Todd!

GuitarMike, do you have any video's out there of your gigs?

Yes, but not with the CCV, this one is with my old Friedman Marshall. I will be recording some clips soon of the amp.

1meanplexi":2nhd9uu7 said:
guitarmike":2nhd9uu7 said:
Thanks Todd!

If the GNR band is called Reckless Life? I use to play with them. They really capture the whole appetite thing.

It is Reckless Life. Daniel Nathan is the bass player, Tomcat Joe is Izzy. :rock:

guitarmike":iy920qz7 said:
1meanplexi":iy920qz7 said:
guitarmike":iy920qz7 said:
Thanks Todd!

It is Reckless Life. Daniel Nathan is the bass player, Tomcat Joe is Izzy. :rock:

Yup....those are the guys. We did a show with them up in Sheboygan and what a blast. Wait till ya see the singer John, just nails it.

Back