Hell Razor drunk noodling first play thru

Tone Monster

So the Hell Razor showed up a few days ago, but I didn’t have a chance to fire it up until this evening. I’m a big golfer so me and some buddies drank bourbon all day and watched the Masters. Anyway, I fired her up and holy fire breather. Insane amount of options….boosts and pull pots galore. This is by no means the best it can sound but here is a quick drunk noodle. I apologize for trying to play blackened at the end 🤦🏻‍♂️. Can’t really play it sober so not sure why I tried tonight lol.

That sounds great, so far this clip gives me the best idea of what this amp sounds like so far.

I think because some of the high end seems to be attenuated by the camera position it kinda lets you feel what it sound like in the room? Not sure if that makes perfect sense

Sounds rad. I have to warm up my fingers for that Blackened tail lick too, otherwise it's sounds like I'm drunk also.

What sort of volume do you run at dB-wise? (approx)

That sounds great, so far this clip gives me the best idea of what this amp sounds like so far.

I think because some of the high end seems to be attenuated by the camera position it kinda lets you feel what it sound like in the room? Not sure if that makes perfect sense
I can see what you’re saying, especially if your standing off the side of a cab where it sounds so sweet.

So the Hell Razor showed up a few days ago, but I didn’t have a chance to fire it up until this evening. I’m a big golfer so me and some buddies drank bourbon all day and watched the Masters. Anyway, I fired her up and holy fire breather. Insane amount of options….boosts and pull pots galore. This is by no means the best it can sound but here is a quick drunk noodle. I apologize for trying to play blackened at the end 🤦🏻‍♂️. Can’t really play it sober so not sure why I tried tonight lol.

love it

Jesus, this is an instant gratification type of amp. Literally from the first note I was pleased. These are far too expensive for me right now but maybe one day I'll sell my amp and get one of these. Congrats on one hell of an amp.

Last edited:
Back