Hello I'm new here

ColourofFire

So as the title says, I'm new here. I'm 18 years old, I play for a little over 2 years, I play in a band, and I'm setting up another band where I'll be doing vocals and rythm guitar. I'm sorry but I can't post clips cause I don't have the money for recording gear. My current setup is: MiM tele LH > Korg DT10 > Carl Martin Red Repeat > Engl Thunder 50 Reverb. I also own a crappy strat copy, but it nearly unplayable, so it doesn't qualify as part of the rig.

I'm here to learn more about geetars and amps.

Here's pics:

FeestAlex013.jpg

PIC_0104.jpg

PIC_0120.jpg

Guitars:
Fender - F-210
Seagull - M6 & M12
Washburn - D10 N

Ibanez - PR1550 w/EMG 81 / SA / SA

Gear:
Rivera - Clubster 45
Rivera - Sedona 55 Combo
Crate - GX60
Boss - Super Chorus
Boss - TU-15 Tuner
DigiTech - Grunge
DigiTech - RP1

batotman":2c0e1 said:
:LOL:

You don't even want to know. WAY too much friggin crap for my lowly talent level. :D

I feel the same way about me, thats why I'm selling 5 great guitars and getting 1 Ultimate guitar.

Welcome :cheers:

There are tons of really cool knowlegable people here and some wicked manufactureres forums.

I'm guessing you'll learn a lot and generate a lot more debt due to music gear :LOL: 8) :D

J*Dizzle":23801 said:
I feel the same way about me, thats why I'm selling 5 great guitars and getting 1 Ultimate guitar.

:?

I'd have to sell alot more than 5 and already have a handful of ultimate guitars including 2 Fender Custom Shop Showmasters (standard and elite).

Welcome aboard man! its great to see other guys my age here, takin an interest in this stuff!

My rig is in the blog on my myspace page bro, check it out if you want!

Dan

MrDan666":4bd5c said:
Welcome aboard man! its great to see other guys my age here, takin an interest in this stuff!

My rig is in the blog on my myspace page bro, check it out if you want!

Dan

Damn you've got some nice gear man. Clips sound nice too 8)

batotman":55ab4 said:
:?

I'd have to sell alot more than 5 and already have a handful of ultimate guitars including 2 Fender Custom Shop Showmasters (standard and elite).

Well, I wouldnt say I in the same league as you will all the gear owning but I just felt the same way as I've spent too much $$$ for my ability of playing.

All kinds of stuff, the main idea is to play music we like to hear, so it changes from time to time, if we like a song we'll cover it, but we also write originals. Most of it is a bit old-school punkish, but we also made a metal song, we cover a blues song, and some CCR.

The second band I'm trying to form will be straight garagerock.

Back