Helloween fans?

Loved Keeper of the 7 keys Parts 1 & 2 when they came out. Oddly, not a fan at all of the entire power metal genre they spawned. Just don't think that style aged well.

Yeah, these guys were/are one of my favorite metal bands.

I still remember the first time they played "Halloween" on MTV.

We were sitting there going "Damn, these guys are a freaking cool band!!" and we went out and purchased their music.

Unfortunately, we never caught any of their shows until many years later.

We saw them at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana, California, I believe around 2001.

They definitely rocked the place and sounded great that night.

What are the albums with the best Larry tones?
My favorite is iced earth something wicked album . It’s ridiculous. I saw them in concert when I was young and his tone ruled . And I was like his amp says Larry .I had no idea about Larry Amps until then

Loved Keeper of the 7 keys Parts 1 & 2 when they came out. Oddly, not a fan at all of the entire power metal genre they spawned. Just don't think that style aged well.
Yeah, i didn't care much for the albums after that too, but the reunion kinda revived the whole thing. They are sounding huge and the three guitars are on another level (unlike Maiden...).
The newest album is pretty badass imo.

What are the albums with the best Larry tones?

They're all later Deris ones, and they're blended with other amps, but they're there. Better than Raw and Rabbit Don't Come Easy I know about.

Yes, the keepers albums are old engl stuff. Basically everything Kai has ever done is engl with some H&K sprinkled in on powerplant and somewhere out in space.

They're all later Deris ones, and they're blended with other amps, but they're there. Better than Raw and Rabbit Don't Come Easy I know about.

Yes, the keepers albums are old engl stuff. Basically everything Kai has ever done is engl with some H&K sprinkled in on powerplant and somewhere out in space.
Rabbit Don’t Come Easy is an underrated album. Lots of killer tone and guitar work.

Back