Help me choose my next Friedman

Jon BCN

So I'm going to buy me a Friedman for this Christmas and I don't know which one to buy. My most important requisite is that it should be able to nail early Metallica/thrash tones.

I'm debating between this 3:

-Pink Taco V2
-Runt 50
-BE100 Deluxe

I love what I hear of the PT V2, but here in Europe is 2000€ which is a lot for a single channel 20 watts amp.

The Runt 50 seems like a better deal than the PT V2, as it's 50 watts & 2 channels for almost the same price. But I'm not sure if it can pull of those thrash tones as good as the PT V2.

And then there's the BE100 Deluxe, which is amazing but really, really expensive.

Which one would fit my needs better?

PT V2. Sorry its so much there, but here in the states, it's an absolute steal.

Now that I think about it, the V2 and the Little Sister are 1499$ in the States, yet the V2 is 1950€ in Europe while you can actually find the Little Sister for 1699€.

Weird pricing difference here for no reason.

Ride the Lightning type tones ?

Kill'em All & Ride The Lightning type tones.

Now that I think about it, the V2 and the Little Sister are 1499$ in the States, yet the V2 is 1950€ in Europe while you can actually find the Little Sister for 1699€.

Weird pricing difference here for no reason.

Kill'em All & Ride The Lightning type tones.
I think both could but I like PT for being brighter

PT V2. Sorry its so much there, but here in the states, it's an absolute steal.
I don't consider $1500.00 for a single channel 20 watt head a steal but to each their own as they say . I could see people who would think half that amount would be a steal though .

Back