Here is why Suhr Tech. is the best!

tripstan

Posted about my Vol. pot malfunctioning and pooping out on me during a show. . . .Well I was told to PM Suhr Inc. email and long story short about 7 or 8 days later I had a replacement pot at my doorstep! Unbelievable company, I paid nothing, not even shipping! What a stand up company, great products designed and built by players for players!

Thank you so much, A dedicated customer

tripstan":3bne3zc9 said:
Posted about my Vol. pot malfunctioning and pooping out on me during a show. . . .Well I was told to PM Suhr Inc. email and long story short about 7 or 8 days later I had a replacement pot at my doorstep! Unbelievable company, I paid nothing, not even shipping! What a stand up company, great products designed and built by players for players!

I have not heard one bad thing and they have taken care of me the same on a bigger issue The entire team are awesome. Schon, Noel, Steve, John, Mike, etc. I know you are reading this John. Can you move me up in the que? :LOL: :LOL:

glip22":33dh4cpu said:
tripstan":33dh4cpu said:

I have not heard one bad thing and they have taken care of me the same on a bigger issue. Steve Smith(John's Partner) even sent me a new Suhr Gig Bag for my inconvenience. The entire team are awesome. Schon, Noel, Steve, John, Mike, etc. I know you are reading this John. Can you move me up in the que? :LOL: :LOL:

What are you in the que for now Gary?

Similar thing for me, had a wiring issue that would make bridge pickup sound like a sputtering fuzz pedal, Suhr paid return label made the fix and shipped back to me all in about 7-10 days time. Excellent service!

Agreed. Picked up a CAA 212 at the new factory and was waiting in the rain with my 6 yr old son. Steve came to the door, invited us in out of the rain and offered a tour of the whole place!!! Hopefully, my son remembers it!! AWESOME. Great company and even better people.

Back