Hey why not ...

3 Mile Stone

.. a REBEL 40? Four 6V6 two dual channels (like the TOL 100) built in delay and chorus like the Marshall Haze.

I'd almost sell my MOD for that. What do you guys think???

In all seriousness, I think a company like Egnater has to be careful to avoid the General Motors problem: To many similar products competing with themselves.

They just had a major product rollout. Let 'em make some money dude! It sounds to me like that amp would take some market from the Renegade, which seems to have been a real hit.

:D :rock:

Len Rabinowitz":ec45al3z said:
In all seriousness, I think a company like Egnater has to be careful to avoid the General Motors problem: To many similar products competing with themselves.

They just had a major product rollout. Let 'em make some money dude! It sounds to me like that amp would take some market from the Renegade, which seems to have been a real hit.

Or the Gibson / Fender problem.

Len Rabinowitz":1ltwsre9 said:

Glad you get it.Alot of the same stuff just packaged differently !!

Panhead5":15ru7002 said:
Len Rabinowitz":15ru7002 said:

Glad you get it.Alot of the same stuff just packaged differently !!

Which is not what this amp would be. A new idea, blending the old TOL style channel features with the whoop ass coolness of the Rebel.

Back