hit some fake weed....

Some of the real shit is horrible too. My niece used to come over with her friends to swim. They would smoke this SUUUUPER fucking stinky shit.
I'd take a hit, and just be total paranoid the whole time. Not even enjoyable. They called it ZaZa "exotic" weed. Fuck that, like Kat Williams says "I got shit to do today" :hys:

Some of the real shit is horrible too. My niece used to come over with her friends to swim. They would smoke this SUUUUPER fucking stinky shit.
I'd take a hit, and just be total paranoid the whole time. Not even enjoyable. They called it ZaZa "exotic" weed. Fuck that, like Kat Williams says "I got shit to do today" :hys:
It's all laced with bullshit chemicals nowadays, bro.

o_O

Back in the day, the people who sold the drugs, made the drugs and used the drugs. See: Owsley. They were safe and "tested".

Now they're made in a trailer in Missouri or an underground lab in Mexico. If it's not made in a lab in Switzerland, I have no interest. So, consequently, I drink wine and beer and the occasional Scotch. Well, gin and tonic in the summer. Yum.

Back in the day, the people who sold the drugs, made the drugs and used the drugs. See: Owsley. They were safe and "tested".

Now they're made in a trailer in Missouri or an underground lab in Mexico. If it's not made in a lab in Switzerland, I have no interest. So, consequently, I drink wine and beer and the occasional Scotch. Well, gin and tonic in the summer. Yum.
“Artisan weed” is a big thing now by me since they legalized it. Locally grown and all that.

I’m waiting for boutique bud before I start smoking again

Probably.

I've thought about doing a grow tent with a few plants in it for personal use.
I thought you were in Texas ?

Make sure to wean the plants off all supplements 2 weeks before harvest - clean water only.

er .. I mean.. I thought you were in Texas ?

When weed was legalized here, I thought I was gonna be big Snoop B and blaze on the highest THC shit..and that did not last long. I have settled into my zone of low-mid thc indica strains and high quality edibles. I can't hang with the dabs and extracts and high thc vapes, I am too old.

We went legal here on the island in January of this year. Not that it ever mattered. The authorities have always turned a blind eye to it anyways. The most aggressive enforcement one could’ve expected before would’ve been being asked to put it out or to take it someone else.

A bowl or two of some indo and a couple of bombers and it’s like I’m 17 again.

Just to piss Steve off I'm gonna move this to "Hobbies" where all the other weed threads are. :dunno: :LOL:
Hobbies? Smoking fake weed in considered a hobby?

Monkey Man's Bowl

IMG_1244.jpeg

Hobbies? Smoking fake weed in considered a hobby?
Well, it's hardly a career is it? :LOL:

I've always seen weed as a hobby when I look at the subject objectively.

Peeps put an awful lot of time into:

Buying merchandise / clothing
Buying paraphernalia
Inventing home-made contraptions
Creating all forms of art about it and using it
Talking about it
Thinking about it
Reading about it
Dreaming about it

Sounds like a hobby to me. :dunno:

Oh BTW, the funny pic you posted illustrates my point. Peeps will consider almost anything when creating paraphernalia.

Back