Holy Shit!

The Homeskoolin' vids are some of the coolest shit to come out of the "Lock Down" era.

There's a whole series. Look 'em up.

Jim Brown was right....

Tom's a bad ass :rock:

Somebody here posted one of the first Homeskoolin videos and I've watched them since. He's a great player.

He almost always plays thru his Ebo reverb but I never hear them mentioned.

He uses that Studio version.

That video really makes me want to put a Volume pedal back in my pedal board. My old one developed a 'click' at heel down so I gave up but they are really useful.

Tone is the stankface

That tone is great!

Glad you guys have discovered some love for Tom. For many years, there was very little footage of him out there... then came the lockdown.

I love the Homeskoolin' series. It's made me want to play my guitar non-stop. Its also made me really want a bunch of old/vintage guitars that us mortals can't afford:mad:. I really do want to try and get my hands on one of those Ebo reverbs though.

Ed

Its also made me really want a bunch of old/vintage guitars that us mortals can't afford:mad:.
Me too. He also mentioned that he asked Eric Johnson if he thought the '68 Superbass with laydown powwr transformer was the 'best' and without hestation EJ agreed. I built a purple one a few months ago. :thumbsup:

Back