how do i get permission for classifieds?

sthall

Want to reach out to a seller to purchase a guitar and i am having trouble with the permissions. Not sure what i need to do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I saw you "spamming" your way to 50 posts; it was obvious what you were doing. I mean, a post every minute or 2? Don't think I've ever seen anyone get there so-fast.

They were legit posts in that they were in English and made sense, but brah, we'd prefer that you'd engaged with the community to 50 posts. That's the whole point of the 50 minimum. There was no engagement; just hit-and-run, short (mostly) sentences.

Once you reach this minimum, the classifieds and PM ability will follow; it just takes a few hours or whatever.

I notice you didn't bother to answer either of my 2 questions / observations, one of which was the question as to how you could have even listened to the clips of an amp before you commented 'cause the posts leading up to it were a minute apart.

Seemed pretty bot-like TBH - the machine-gun posting and failure to respond, but it is what it is. Hope you get what you wanted mate.

I saw you "spamming" your way to 50 posts; it was obvious what you were doing. I mean, a post every minute or 2? Don't think I've ever seen anyone get there so-fast.

They were legit posts in that they were in English and made sense, but brah, we'd prefer that you'd engaged with the community to 50 posts. That's the whole point of the 50 minimum. There was no engagement; just hit-and-run, short (mostly) sentences.

Once you reach this minimum, the classifieds and PM ability will follow; it just takes a few hours or whatever.

I notice you didn't bother to answer either of my 2 questions / observations, one of which was the question as to how you could have even listened to the clips of an amp before you commented 'cause the posts leading up to it were a minute apart.

Seemed pretty bot-like TBH - the machine-gun posting and failure to respond, but it is what it is. Hope you get what you wanted mate.
1690120573524.gif

Back