How Honest & Fair Are We Really (US Only)

YabbaDabbaDoo

Banned
Moscow points out that the United States has placed its tactical nuclear weapons in Europe, in six NATO countries: Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Turkey, and Greece (they are not currently in Greece, but there is a depot ready to receive them).

The B61 nuclear bombs – in Italy they are located in the bases of Aviano and Ghedi – have now been replaced by the new B61-12, and the US Air Force is already transporting them to Europe.

Their characteristics make them much more lethal than the previous ones: each bomb has 4 power options depending on the target to be hit, is directed to the target by a satellite guidance system, and can penetrate the ground to destroy enemy command centre bunkers. The US will probably deploy the B61-12 also in Poland and other NATO countries even closer to Russia.

Three NATO nuclear powers – USA, Great Britain, France – and four US nuclear-armed NATO countries – Italy, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands – participate in the Baltic Air Policing operation in the Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland airspace, with aircraft that can carry tactical nuclear weapons. In addition to these aircraft, U.S. B-52H strategic bombers Air Force carry on nuclear warfare training missions in the Baltic region, and other European areas bordering Russian territory.

The European Allies have made 19 airports available for such missions. The United States, having torn up the INF Treaty, is also preparing intermediate-range nuclear missiles to be deployed in Europe.

To this offensive deployment, the bases and ships of the Aegis “missile defence” system deployed by the US in Europe are added. Both ships and land-based Aegis installations are equipped with Lockheed Martin Mk 41 vertical launchers which – the manufacturer itself documented – can launch not only interceptor missiles but also cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads.

After the US and NATO rejected all Russian proposals, for many years, to stop this increasingly dangerous nuclear escalation, Russia now responds by deploying nuclear bombs and intermediate-range missiles in Belarus close to US-NATO bases in Europe ready to be armed with nuclear warheads.

At this point, anything that NATO or the US government does to make us look bad, only benefits the powers that be. It’s a controlled demolition. See picrel

973359DE-E39D-4E85-AF72-AFDB48EA5247.jpeg

Who thinks China will be a top of the new world order?

I won't live to see it, but I try not to think about what kind of world my grand and great grand kids will be left with.

Fair and honest is a moving target. From dust to dust, it's zero sum in the end..........in the mean time USA is on a slow fade. Just the way it is.

Enjoy your part of the world if that's possible, and be thankful for all you have.

How Honest & Fair Are We Really (US Only)​

Question in OP title is seriously flawed. And I point this out only because I see this sort of mistake all too often here in OTC..

"We" infers the average person reading this statement has a role/responsibility in setting US policy, going backward throughout history.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, this concept is patently absurd.

How Honest & Fair Are We Really (US Only)​

Question in OP title is seriously flawed. And I point this out only because I see this sort of mistake all too often here in OTC..

"We" infers the average person reading this statement has a role/responsibility in setting US policy, going backward throughout history.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, this concept is patently absurd.
@PLX I hear you, however, how many on the street brainwashed zealots HATE Rusia and everytime Russia is mentioned they go insane. Add to that, how many on the street retards believe the US is the greatest and chant it all the fucking time.

So, "WE" is correct as brainwashed street level deadbeats are in fact................dishonest. The sheep mentality makes them complicit 24x7x365

@PLX I hear you, however, how many on the street brainwashed zealots HATE Rusia and everytime Russia is mentioned they go insane. Add to that, how many on the street retards believe the US is the greatest and chant it all the fucking time.

So, "WE" is correct as brainwashed street level deadbeats are in fact................dishonest. The sheep mentality makes them complicit 24x7x365
wrong.

I agree that you're wrong on a fundamental level about almost everything you post here.

🤷‍♂️

Only time will tell who here has things figured out, and who doesn't. :ROFLMAO:
@PLX I see you as an antagonist fuckwit with zero contribution except spewing shit.

Unlike you I don't need to wait for time fella as your postings are in.

You're a miserable doomsday downer...................you spread it with every post and it wouldn't be the first time you've heard this.

Go hug somebody for Easter Sunday...............you may feel better if you do. :cheers:

@PLX I see you as an antagonist fuckwit with zero contribution except spewing shit.

Unlike you I don't need to wait for time fella as your postings are in.

You're a miserable doomsday downer...................you spread it with every post and it wouldn't be the first time you've heard this.

Go hug somebody for Easter Sunday...............you may feel better if you do. :cheers:
Yeah, lemme know how that works out for you.

:ROFLMAO:

You've got it all figured out.

Yeah, lemme know how that works out for you.

:ROFLMAO:

You've got it all figured out.
@PLX................I certainly do.

Just a heads up.............I won't be telling you how it works out as I couldn't give a fuck. (y)

Go have yourself a drink to lighten up for the remainder of the day and Happy Easter you miserable cunt. :cheers:

NINTCHDBPICT000356729797.jpg

Russia is as bad as most think. But you're right, the US is all sizzle no steak. One example: the number of US citizens in jail. We're No 1!. Lol.

It's a damn shame no one here seems to be able to see beyond the two-party system, or national sovereignty, and see the world the way the powers that be see it.

It would make this all a lot less confusing for you guys.

I hear you man I’m so far in the middle I can’t really talk to anyone on any of the forums anymore. I just watch a *little* bit of the local news and then just try to make my own news. Like just the other day my son scored 8 goals in his soccer game but it didn’t even make the neighborhood news. Come to think of it it barely made the house news.

Concerning the nuclear perimeter, my mind goes back to the Cuban missle crisis, almost Armageddon for placing nuclear weapons 90 miles from the US and luckily, Russia blinked.
How many warheads does the US now have within 90 miles (or thereabouts) from Soviet territory. It’s impossible to maintain that current situation and keep the peace.

Back