How much does it cost to ship a 4x12 these days?

Soundstorm

I’ve never shipped one, but I remember people saying they need to be freighted. Any idea how much that would cost?

Last time I shipped without Pirate Ship, a couple years back it was 450 UPS from the midwest to Pacific coast. I'd imagine that would have been 250 or so with Pirate Ship.

Last time I shipped without Pirate Ship, a couple years back it was 450 UPS from the midwest to Pacific coast. I'd imagine that would have been 250 or so with Pirate Ship.
Thanks man. I don't even have a box for this thing so I'd likely have to get it packed as well. It's been on Reverb for ages as local pickup only but I have a potential buyer that's saying he's willing to pay to get it shipped.

You can get quotes online from freight companies. Last time I got a quote it was around $300. I’ve received 412 cabs via freight from Guitar Center that were simply plastic wrapped to a pallet.
Yep! I had a 1960ac that I bought from a Fla store; it was mint in the pics. Of course, they packed it like you described, and to make matters much worse the trucker piled up more pallets on TOP of the cab. When they were removed, the tolex was all torn up on the front of the cab. Perfect!

Back