I’m a bitcoin squillionaire…GIVE AWAY

I hope you know when it peaks cause it's a rough ride down

If you only invest 3-5% (IMO) of your portfolio and it goes to zero then you aren't hurt too bad. I'd never go "all in". That's greedy and stupid. YMMV IMO YADDA YADDA YADDA

My cousin tried to convince me to buy in….when it was less than 20$ or something. I want to say it was 5$ or less? Anyways…I have a meeting to prepare for so, back to work for this guy! lol

Down 4K from its peak in a few minutes..lol
images.jpg

Ok, so I’m not bragging.l! I just need to let it out! My friends in real life don’t even know this. This forum lets me get it off my chest. I hit it REALLY big with bitcoin! I have to let it out!!!

I’m gonna give away my minty AXE FX III and EV-1.

I need suggestions on the best way to give it away.
Congrats man! I am happy you reached dream life 🤘🏻

If you only invest 3-5% (IMO) of your portfolio and it goes to zero then you aren't hurt too bad. I'd never go "all in". That's greedy and stupid. YMMV IMO YADDA YADDA YADDA
Just read that $1 invested in Gold in 2009 is now worth $2. However, $1 invested in Bitcoin in 2009 is worth $91,000,000 😮

It hasn't even halved yet.. where do you think it will be at the top of this halving? How about the next one in 2028.. or in another 15 years (2009 was only 15 years ago)? It will be fun to come back and visit this thread then and see. @Tone Monster will be on his Super Yacht by then.

Last edited:
It hasn't even halved yet.. where do you think it will be at the top of this halving? How about the next one in 2028.. or in another 15 years (2009 was only 15 years ago)? It will be fun to come back and visit this thread then and see. @Tone Monster will be on his Super Yacht by then.
What price do you see it going to? Who in their right mind will be buying it? 🤣. It's a house of cards dude. Are you telling me you held on to your bitcoin the last time it halved thinking bitcoin is a good investment? Or did you enjoy the ride all the way down to 16K? 🤣

Back