I feel dirty…..

I bought a b3hringAr noise suppressor….wanted to try the multiple routing options on the cheap….🥸 why do I feel so….dirty????

church lady shame shame gif lol.gif

Too many great pedal builders in the states for me to buy anything imported. In the age where everything is outsourced I always take advantage of being able to buy American. I was going to hit report post on the OP but he's a mod, he'll probably TGP me for that, lol.

I have zero issues with Behringer. They make unobtainium synths available to us unwashed masses, serfs and proletariat. I have a Behringer 2600, Odyssey, Poly D, and System 55, so far.

edit: If I had more room, I'd have even more: UB-Xa, DeepMind 12,...
Nice, I have their Poly D, crave, td3-mo-am, rd-6, rd-9, couple others to go with my moogs, rolands, arturias, etc... Pretty nice and accurate models, though build quality on a few of them leaves a bit to be desired. I had one of their usb interfaces that recently died after heavy use over the years, but was much better than the similar gen focusrite scarlett, though.

Reactions: rsm
If it bugs you that much, take it apart, take the housing out back and spray paint it with a rattle can. Viola! Your own custom pedal! Name it whatever the fuck you want.

Perfectly fair, since that's basically what Behringer is doing anyways.

If it bugs you that much, take it apart, take the housing out back and spray paint it with a rattle can. Viola! Your own custom pedal! Name it whatever the fuck you want.

Perfectly fair, since that's basically what Behringer is doing anyways.
It doesn’t…I was clowning. But I am the president of the griffin analog fan club and if Wayne finds out about this…..🥺

Nice, I have their Poly D, crave, td3-mo-am, rd-6, rd-9, couple others to go with my moogs, rolands, arturias, etc... Pretty nice and accurate models, though build quality on a few of them leaves a bit to be desired. I had one of their usb interfaces that recently died after heavy use over the years, but was much better than the similar gen focusrite scarlett, though.
Nice collection! I have a few Roland and Korg synths as well!

Back