I just fired up the YJM: EDIT Added 3 quick clips

Gainfreak

Ive been sick as a dog this week and still feel like shite but decided to fire up the YJM today and I have got to say that I'm MORE then impressed with this amp.
It baffles me as to why no one has done something like this sooner. it's killer at every volume and has more then enough gain for me with the boost engaged, plus it feels great. If you aren't a preamp distortion type guy this amp is for you and it has one of the best marshall sounds right out of the box. Now I know that will sound kind of funny since it is a marshall but the amp is insane right out of the box and judging on the clips Ive been hearing, they are pretty freaking consistent when it comes to tone ;)

The thing that really sucks for me is that now I want one! I knew that I was going to have issues when becomming an Amp dealer hahahaha!

all the best, Now back to the couch, I feel like ass!! :rock:

Zachman":2d8pgrhc said:
Get better my friend...

What are those things going for?

Thanks Brother!

It depends. Ive heard o fguys getting them for $2000 to $2500 depending on where you get them from.

I hope all is well!! :rock:

yngzaklynch":2u6lrikx said:
Yep kick ass amp and Marshall decides "lets only make a few of them".
I think that has a lot to do with paying royalties to you know who :D

Hopefully they will come out with a different model but with the same spec or better!! :rock:

Shawn Lutz":2d5jg8sr said:
did it part and blow dry your hair? :)

hell yes it did hahahaha!!

I was really surprised at how good it sounded at low volume with the power scaling :rock:
I already knew it would sound great cranked . they did s killer Job with these! :rock:

If you want that classic Marshall sound that can be tamed, this is it! If you need a swiss army knife then look elsware!! :rock:

King Guitar":mat683ex said:
Hmm..I have the Marshall rep coming to see me this week to outfit my shop with the Marshall line.
Tell him that you want these Brad!! They are KILLER!! :rock: :rock:

I like what I hear about that amp. Plus looks like like a plexi, but with 1/2 power, attenuator, loop and reverb. Pretty darn cool is ya ask me.

Gainfreak":2jzxt4bw said:
Zachman":2jzxt4bw said:
Get better my friend...

What are those things going for?

Thanks Brother!

It depends. Ive heard o fguys getting them for $2000 to $2500 depending on where you get them from.

I hope all is well!! :rock:

PM Sent

King Guitar":2y2eohq1 said:
I have the YJM on my radar and all the 1 watt amps as well as the SLASH amp.

All killer!

I think the Slash amps are done for now unless they do a second run which I think they should.
I think Santiago is killing it at Marshall !! :rock:

Shawn Lutz":1cil0vuf said:
I like what I hear about that amp. Plus looks like like a plexi, but with 1/2 power, attenuator, loop and reverb. Pretty darn cool is ya ask me.
It's killer! I would have killed to have something like this back in the day although I was young and probably would have Bithced that it need more gain hahahaha! No true now because it has PLENTY of gain to wail and and it also has THE TONE IMHO. :rock:

Ok
I just stuck a Mic in front of the amp and this is what I got warts and all .I recorded 2 clips with some delay at post because I hate listening to my playing dry....always have always will :D

First try:

Attachments

• firsttry.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 305
Second try:

and I'll try a double track later if I feel a bit better just so you guys can get an idea and I'll darken up the amp :

Attachments

• secondtry.mp3
    810.2 KB · Views: 278
Gainfreak":2dec5xs5 said:
Second try:

and I'll try a double tracklater if I feel a bit better just so you guys can get an idea and I'll darken up the amp :

:rawk: :rawk:

Sounds GREAT!!! As always

Back