I see a lot of new faces here

You took forever to post bro' - 3 years after joining you finally got 'round to it. :LOL:

Welcome man; glad you're happy. :cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: ccn
I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
I’m here because asking a question on marshallforum’s workbench gets you browbeaten by the partswappers for daring to want to try a new idea. It seems the builders and techs here don’t mind helping noobs or answering questions.

Also, TGP is actually lame. 😁

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
Created an account because I saw a non-obvious question I could answer about the Fryette Power Station. I think I found this forum from an EVM-related websearch. Definitely feels like more of a community than TGP, smaller too. I appreciate that classifieds don't require you to be a paying member unlike TGP, though 50 posts is going to take a bit of time.

I'm new here, been on TGP forever. Hope to eventually get to 50 posts so I can B/S/T. But in no rush! Forums seem cool here
Sweet. Glad you are here. I think you posted in here and the how old are you thread already but gotta get that post count up. At least here you don't have to pay to play. Get crackin' :yes:

I've been a member since I don't know when but finally started hanging out and really enjoying the topics over here. think I'll stay awhile...
Wow, you have been here awhile :yes:
I've seen you posting around - seem like a legit dude.
Glad you're with us and enjoy your stay :cheers:

Last edited:
New member here! Looking forward to reading and learning more. Been setting up my rigs and jam room. Mostly Metal and Harder rock. Here's my jam room.

Attachments

• inbound5416682309590772161.jpg
    inbound5416682309590772161.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
Back